Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I refused to sell shrooms to a chadlite.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well this is a quite complicated story, I started growing shrooms since the last year and it seems im quite talented at this, I have a shitton of dried gourmet mushrooms and well, This was only a matter of time, I started selling this shit to my neightbour who smokes pot and he buys 12 grams for 600 pesos each week, I have a few customers and i contact them through email, Last week a fuckboy chadlite managed to get my email and wanted some so he came to my house without telling me first, Probably another person gave it to him whatever but i think he is one of the friends of my chad cousin, So i told this fucker im not selling him shit to him or my cousin and told him go fuck himself. This piece of shit looked angry and tried to intimidate me but i just slammed the door on his face and probably broke his nose cuz next morning i notice a bit of dry blood on my door.

Damn it felt so good but now i feel moderately paranoid, But whatever i aint taking shit from anyone, Specially cumskin chadlites.

based :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

is shrooms legal in ur place? :fuk: but i guess ur shithole government dont care anyways :feelskek:

No, Not legal but i need to eat and i will never wagecuck.

just be careful selling stuff in beanerland, you wouldn't wanna step on the cartel's toes :feelsdevil:

Yeah i know, I would love to sell more but i just sell barely enough to feed myself and pay rent.

He probably yhinks you're hooked up with some cartel

how do u deal with the "authorities"?

I put them in a coffee grinder and make chocolates with the powder, So basically im just a poor subhuman selling chocolates.

do you like living in tacoland?

NO.
man i got to say it sounds pretty depressing to have to resort to grow and sell shit like this just to survive, eat, and pay rent. latin america is hard core mode for life in general

on the plus side it also makes pussies cheap. but too bad the cheap ones are all goblinas. :feelsmega: while cumskin foids out of reach

there are some cumskin scorts in big cities, Once i paid for one with green eyes for 700 pesos.

man i got to say it sounds pretty depressing to have to resort to grow and sell shit like this just to survive, eat, and pay rent. latin america is hard core mode for life in general
Jewish bankers are going to make it so you'll have to be a criminal soon just to survive in the West as well.

Why not? Seems like it could be a nice place to live with good weather, beautiful beaches, etc

meh i would rather live in a frozen russian wasteland than here. i hate hot weather.

No, Not legal but i need to eat and i will never wagecuck.
My respect level for you
too-hot-picture-id155127796

Cringe. Also Low inhib enough to be a drug dealer so kys.