Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i refused to help a injured foid

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
hi guys last night i was going through a forest area of my state it was pitch black with almost zero traffic also no network coverage only my bikes headlights were showing me the way
then i saw a black early 2000s sedan on the left side of the road it has crashed into a tree
there was this foid who was bleeding from head and trying to use its phone it started asking me for help i refused because i did not want to get involved with situation i think it survived i didnt read about any accident in the news papers

Missed a great rape chance tbh

"it" :feelskek:

if this isnt a larp ur based OP
its really happned guy i will go to the carsh site and show u the tree and the broken windows

hi guys last night i was going through a forest area of my state it was pitch black with almost zero traffic also no network coverage only my bikes headlights were showing me the way
then i saw a black early 2000s sedan on the left side of the road it has crashed into a tree
there was this foid who was bleeding from head and trying to use its phone it started asking me for help i refused because i did not want to get involved with situation i think it survived i didnt read about any accident in the news papers

Bro if this is true, YOU ARE TRULY A PIECE OF....

FUCKING BASED GOD MODE. PRAISE YOU BROTHER! YOU JUST MADE MY KITTEN TO A LION WITH THAT HIGH T ACT

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg

Lol bro I really can't believe this happened, thst you'd do it? Yeah why not
Thst the situation presented itself? Nah nigga, try show some proof

based and accidentpilled if true

She is big girl she is not entitled for your help. Actually not a single male should help any foids since they would never save or help you, they would just walk away and then get fucked by chad in the ass so they can cope with stress and emotional damage that incel's car crash caused to her.

Foids you can go fuck yourself.

Shouldve serialkillermaxxed,thats was the perfect situation like in those movies

Could have been a trap, might have been some men hidden in the trees waiting for a good Samaritan to stop and help. It happens.

Larpprrpprprrpprrpr

Based and redpilled