Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I refuse to watch Wednesday

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
you can't make me watch it. I already know it's some dumb normie bullshit flaunting a jb foid in order to gaslight me into being shamed by some feminist garbage. stop putting these trailers in my face. I want everyone who watches this show to fall into an active volcano. leave. me. alone...

It's pointless

I watched it, they kept mentioning normie, thought I was tripping.

crime mystery meets Monster High basically (under Addams family brand)
I related to Wednesday's roommate, the blonde chick, cos normies don't be gettin my uni-corny vibes either
overall boring and they butchered Latin in the final episode but it was the first show in a while that both me and my parents could tolerate for a family movie night :feelsaww:

Good. Then don't.

you can't make me watch it. I already know it's some dumb normie bullshit flaunting a jb foid in order to gaslight me into being shamed by some feminist garbage. stop putting these trailers in my face. I want everyone who watches this show to fall into an active volcano. leave. me. alone...

Why would you watch that

whore worshipping show i just wanna go back to the times where everyone watched epic animations of stickmen fighting eachother fuck this kikecumskinslop

Anything made from Cuckflix is literal trash

I watched it just before the craze began and enjoyed it tbh. It's something enjoyable that doesn't require much thinking and it's not as woke as the other Netflix shows, but tbh Wednesday was woke even in the 1990s Addams Family movies so those small woke comments didn't feel out of character. However I agree than seeing it everywhere gets a bit annoying.

Well put! I saw an ad for this show and wanted to make a similar thread but wasn’t sure how to phrase it but you covered it well. Only one piece I will add is that watch how very soon foids irl will start copying her style; pale skin, dark braided hair etc. they are so predictable.

that foid makes me want to punch her choke her and sniff her amripits

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back