Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I refuse to talk to attractive people

FemoidsLGBTQ

FemoidsLGBTQ

Pegging enthusiast: Mommy domme role player.
★★★★★
As soon as I have a little contact with attractive people, whether they are women or men - even if I'm just sitting at the table with them for breakfast or something similar - I immediately become jealous because we are so extremely different.
You can see that I have had a life full of isolation, no friends, bad health, bullying and other experiences.
I can't stand meeting attractive people. It's one of the cruelest things that can happen to you as a beta and as a truecel.
Attractive people usually don't want anything to do with me, just like normies. I only see these people when we are forced to meet.

Previous usernames​

1. NemesisCUCK
  2. schwanzuslongus
  3. Whiteferociousboy
  4. Whitefeminineboy

Attractive people don't even feel like the same species as me

Same, I can talk work but I just nod along if they speak about the weather or <Current Event> and if they against all odds probe me for information (no doubt to use as breakroom gossip) I just lie and make shit up on the spot, attractives need to be treated like second hand citizens by all inkwells and preferably with open maliciousness or workplace sabotage.

I also started to isolate myself from normies somewhere between 2022-2023 and I moved to different part of the country. They're mostly relatives and family members friends I used to see. I don't want to get lifemogged and NT-pilled anymore by people who have stable jobs, potential to buy nice things, relationships and kids, and I don't like to answer their questions when I'm a poorcel neet incel.