Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I refuse to settle for less than cute becky loli virgin under 20 years old

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
See it, ITturds. I spit on your degeneracy and cuckery ("polyamory"), and offerings of your degenerate world, as I am otherking extraterestrial/extradimentional, and in humanimal roasties are bad vibrations. Only teen girls sometimes can have some good vibrations, but then loosing it, and becoming normal bad vibrating humanised old cunts

human roasties disgusting creatures

Pipppis

Shouldn't you be working 16 hours a day and paying taxes so that women could get free abortions, diapers and government fembucks for having "depression".

man of culture strikes again

Shouldn't you be working 16 hours a day and paying taxes so that women could get free abortions, diapers and goverment fembucks for having "depression".
Yes, but I bad citizen, cucks working for me to be NEET and fap to lolis

U like harpie lady?

You and me both, you and me both.

like a 19 year old hasnt taken dick or sucked it

tfw alone forever

And this is why you will never have a virgin becky tier foid under 20. You're ugly and you're broke. Just lol at you.
Betabuxxing is not ascension

I'd be happy with virgin Becky too

Betabuxxing is not ascension
You still have nothing to offer

Your response is nothing more than an excuse.

You ever tried wondering why you dont get the things you truly want?

You still have nothing to offer

Your response is nothing more than an excuse.

You ever tried wondering why you dont get the things you truly want?
I never met girl of god tier. And you talk like simp. As MGTOW say - part of incels are just failed simps

yes before they become corrupted you must lock them in the house and never let them see the sight of chad

I never met girl of god tier. And you talk like simp. As MGTOW say - part of incels are just failed simps
No nigga

Im just telling you to be realistic

You're not chad bro, and you need to get over that fact that you will never get to have virgin teen pussy as you are right now.

No nigga

Im just telling you to be realistic

You're not chad bro, and you need to get over that fact that you will never get to have virgin teen pussy as you are right now.
.5 off from chad?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back