Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I refuse to live life unless with HTN face

opioidcel

opioidcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Male life unless youre at least MTN with some appeal to foids = being a fodder that they use for wageslavery. Only point of your life being to keep society running and to exist as a cog in the machine while normies live the life you will never have

There are times where I want contact with foids so badly, even if it is just talking to them. But alas, I was born with a 3/10 face. What can a nigga do?

Screenshot 2024 1011 193812

There are times where I want contact with foids so badly, even if it is just talking to them. But alas, I was born with a 3/10 face. What can a nigga do?
3/10s have to pay foids just to interact with them. Joke of an existence

HTN wont cut it soon anymore, need to be Chadlite+ for a decent life

HTN wont cut it soon anymore, need to be Chadlite+ for a decent life
Depends on your rating standards. IRL you barely ever see anyone chadlite+.

HTNs are basically chads IRL and chad ratings are left for models.

Dm me ur face
I might at some point but I've only shown my face to one guy on .org and I don't wanna risk sending my face to too many people and end up getting doxxed. I got rated a 4.5

Ikr. All of a sudden my 'schoolgirl wrist physique' would be seen as a 'lean, wiry physique', if I went from inkwell face to HTN, maybe even with MTN.

No they are not, thats like saying that tomatoes and cucumbers are the same
There's not many people that would genuinely score a chadlite/chad on .org that you would see in real life very often. The "chad" of your school was probably a HTN or at most a chadlite but because he was the best looking guy in the area he would get chad level treatment.

There's not many people that would genuinely score a chadlite/chad on .org that you would see in real life very often. The "chad" of your school was probably a HTN or at most a chadlite but because he was the best looking guy in the area he would get chad level treatment.
.org is full of retards who tend to either overrate or underrate most people, their word doesnt mean much

.org is full of retards who tend to either overrate or underrate most people, their word doesnt mean much
I agree with .org underrating and overrating a lot but the reason chadlite/chad ratings don't get handed out often is because there's such a massive gap between models and the traditional chad-like guy you see in real life. Even if that guy gets chad treatment he isn't in the same league as an actual model so they can't be rating in the same league.

I agree with .org underrating and overrating a lot but the reason chadlite/chad ratings don't get handed out often is because there's such a massive gap between models and the traditional chad-like guy you see in real life. Even if that guy gets chad treatment he isn't in the same league as an actual model so they can't be rating in the same league.
We are talking about pure face here, not status included