Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I refuse to consider myself the same species as the common male

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
These absolute monkeys, these baboons! All they care is sex and acquiring female validation. They're absolutely obsessed with proving themselves to the point where they'll demasculinize themselves in an attempt to get pussy. The women worship is insane. They'll see a woman do anything and they clap their hands like mindless orangutans! The common man is so dumb, he just does what he's told to and mindlessly consumes products to make himself feel meaningful without being aware of how stupid he is.

I just wanna clap a foid's cheeks chico.

too many words

Same, the common man mogs me so hard, I'm not human.
You're above the common man, the common man is a meer sheep. Does a lion concern itself with sheep? Do not even suggest that the common man is superior to yourself!

I am self aware on here but I am below everyone. Normies mog me hard

These absolute monkeys, these baboons! All they care is sex and acquiring female validation. They're absolutely obsessed with proving themselves to the point where they'll demasculinize themselves in an attempt to get pussy. The women worship is insane. They'll see a woman do anything and they clap their hands like mindless orangutans! The common man is so dumb, he just does what he's told to and mindlessly consumes products to make himself feel meaningful without being aware of how stupid he is.
simps and cucks should be gassed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back