Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I refuse to ascend with a toilet who has a nigger father, but different race mother

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★★
Why would I want to settle for some ugly mutt of a toilet, when she’s the disgusting progeny of some Tyrone?

Mixed toilets in my view: are hideous, and that’s a fact, I think these women are disgusting subhuman spawn of the disgusting creature called a “Tyrone”

Why would I want the disgusting mixed toilet, when I can have a non tainted toilet

See you in ban appeals

The racial purity larp continues on .is jfl

ban hammer now

@LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @proudweeb @PLA1092 @Fat Link @Dregster

Screenshot 20240930 235134 Chrome

Total state of this forum, volcels get to stay here, only a question of time until foids are allowed here:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Izayacel

I will only race mix with 2 other races. Blacks, Mexicans, Asians can all burn in hell like the animals they are.

Whites, Native Americans, and mega stacy curries only :feelzez:

View attachment 1280757
Total state of this forum, volcels get to stay here, only a question of time until foids are allowed here:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Izayacel
hahaha kek . Its like going out of your way to give a Homeless Mutt some Money / Food and he Refuses . :feelsclown:

MODS ! you gotta clear the OP and get Rid of him ( not @Friezacel ofc lol )

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Master @proudweeb @The Enforcer

it's ok u can rape her

hahaha kek . Its like going out of your way to give a Homeless Mutt some Money / Food and he Refuses . :feelsclown:

MODS ! you gotta clear the OP and get Rid of him ( not @Friezacel ofc lol )

@Fat Link @PPEcel @Master @proudweeb @The Enforcer
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

I care more about pussy then racial purity retard

He implies having options
It could just be wishful thinking.

It doesn’t actually mean that he has options.

I could for example make a post saying I’ll never settle for a Becky, only a Stacy at this point.

Doesn’t mean that I have any real options ie a genuine say in the matter.

It’s just a stated preference is all should such opportunities to go for either one for whatever reason arise.

He implies having options
i think OP might just be ESL tbh
there's nothing wrong with having standards, I doubt anyone here would ascend with the female version of that burn victim soldier

Why would I want the disgusting mixed toilet, when I can have a non tainted toilet
Why you are on this site then?
Noone cares if you will date mixed women coz noone wants to date you in the first place.