Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i recommend LSD

INCEL MAYHEM

INCEL MAYHEM

“What a fucking subhuman, you should rope asap”
most dopamine inducing activity , specially true for low life incel trash

shrooms would be a better start.

Yeah cuz glowies like you invented it

Yeah cuz glowies like you invented it
cagiing at you retards saying fed glowie etc to everythin, i though this was a forum where you can post everyting you want, just lol if you think anyone cares what 5´4 curries post

cagiing at you retards saying fed glowie etc to everythin, i though this was a forum where you can post everyting you want, just lol if you think anyone cares what 5´4 curries post
Covergn

I did it and it was like a horrid nightmare I couldn’t wake up from and it left trauma that took years to heal from

What does this even mean? Did you call me fat? Oh, you couldn't be anymore wrong lmao

No respect for glowniggers like you
JoinedDec 3, 2020 and doesnt know what cortisol is jfllll

i m og from puahate the site where your beloved er posted, you are probably a retard manlet teen, just lol i though this site was better than lookism or 4chan, guess its the same

I did it and it was like a horrid nightmare I couldn’t wake up from and it left trauma that took years to heal from
brutal m8, i guess some people react differently or you megadosed it

I've tried a lot of drugs but never any psychedelics. Maybe one day