Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I received a letter from my younger self

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
About an hour ago I received a letter from my 11 year old self that I wrote at the end of elementary school and was meant to be send to my current adress by my teacher at the time 7 years later. We were supposed to ask questions to our older self and be curious as to what we achieved and accomplished in life and let me tell you buddy's I've never had this big of a bombshell droped on me in my life.

Here are some of the things I was expecting of myself nearly a decade ago.

-Still hanging out with the same friends: :no:

-Studying law: :no:

-Being girlfriend and boyfriend with my oneitis at the time: jfl :no:

-having good grades in highschool: :no:

These are just some of the dreams and aspirations I had for myself I in which I completely failed to achieve.

I am the biggest failure on planet earth. I failed my younger self. I am genuinely on the verge of killing myself and my younger self thought I was fucking my oneitis while being in law school.

Life sucks, and then you die

brutal, your oneitis is chad's fucktoy now.

You know what to do: kill your younger one self.

Except you're goodlooking, then life is on gta money cheat mode.
True, its a genetic lottery, that unfortunately determines how good or bad your life will be, for the most part.

Yeah, those things are fucking brootal, I remember doing one of those in seventh grade but I ended up moving away from where I used to live, I wonder what the fuck I wrote but it would probably be extremely blackpilling considering how brootal college was

They had us do that shit in like 8th grade too. I didn't get anything back though probably because I told my future self to rope if things didn't get better.

brutal delusionmaxxing pill. I also did a similar thing when I was younger, looking at it just brings back memories of lost hope :feelsbadman:
I blame bluepilled teachers that fill you with retarded lies like "You can do anything!" Or "You can be whoever you want to be everything is possible!!" and then you start having high hopes for yourself and start shooting big.

But then you're in math class and suddenly everything on the blackboard starts to turn into moonrunes and you don't understand a thing. Your genetic potential has caught up to you. It's over. However you still think about what your teacher told you about how everything is possible and you begin coping like a drug addict but when you finally realise that you'll never be able to achieve those big goals you made for yourself then you'll be absolutely devastated.

All because of bluepilled lies.

They had us do that shit in like 8th grade too. I didn't get anything back though probably because I told my future self to rope if things didn't get better.
:feelskek: based

I send my future self emails that i forget about

I blame bluepilled teachers that fill you with retarded lies like "You can do anything!" Or "You can be whoever you want to be everything is possible!!" and then you start having high hopes for yourself and start shooting big.
so true. they should have prepared us mentally for the fact that we are absolutely insignificant and expendable to the world.
they build your hype so much only for you to realize it was a disillusion.

so true. they should have prepared us mentally for the fact that we are absolutely insignificant and expendable to the world.
they build your hype so much only for you to realize it was a disillusion.
It's truly a crime.

it won't ever get better. I am almost a decade outta college. Nothing ever got better. Nothing. Trash is trash. Garbage is garbage. Now and forever