Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really wish we started organizing as a movement, but I know that won't happen

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Are their other groups we could make intersecitonal alliances with? The gays?...

There's too much in fighting in this community, plus many users would rather LDAR so no we'll never turn into a movement.

it's funny because people say that incels are a "movement", yet incels are actually the farthest thing from a "movement"

Organising for what?

A group needs aims, a positive image of the world to strive toward.

A group also needs a leader- a figure with popular support amongst us.

Tbh any notion of an organisation as it stands will be a cringe, fringe larp amongst incels.

I hold out hope tho- more and more men recognise their incel status by the day- blackpilled by their reality.

Evenetually we’ll have enough motived players to get something rolling.

We should become a cult in the woods

Problem is infighting, and nearly all of us are guilty, and we're guilty due to our life experiences.

Ive lived on 5 continents, which is why I believe a JBW can NEVER be a real incel, whereas there are some people who believe a person over 6' can NEVER be an incel and we all harbour these feelings.

I'm terms of allying if we ever did unite amongst ourselves idk maybe the gays? The MGTOW? The problem with how humans think, is even they they claim to be behind a greater societal good this is actually bollocks and they are only in it for themselves. Hence downtrodden groups like the gays or the MGTOW or poor people, now they have status thanks to the liberal left, they are too busy enjoying this status go bother thinking they were once in our position and they should stand with us. One big reason for this also is if we rise with their support, and say get accepted by society, then who can they ever look down upon to feel better about themselves?