Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Really Wish Rating Threads Weren't Againt the Rules

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Unless they aren't and I'm ignorant. Pretty sure they are. Anyway how fun would that be? I have a bunch of random people in mind who I'd like to know where they fall on the looks scale according to the expertise of all you scholars of the blackpill. And no I'm not interested whatsoever in joining looksmax or whatever that site is called. Oh well, guess I'll just have to keep living without em.

we'd have a bunch of chads asking for ratings

looks doesnt matter

Rate all 3d femoids as ugly

Remknows

You can on looksmax

They encourage chad worship

I’m fine either way

wood be fun to rate other incels ngl

Its is what it is

looksmax.org exists for a reason.

It's most likely for our own good that we don't post our pictures on here. IT would attempt to dox us no doubt, as they've already expressed the desire to do so.

looksmax.org
Also, why would i want to be r8'd when i get enough judgement when i leave my parents house
Not that i leave it other than to buy alcohol

Motherfuck looksmaxx. Hasn't that been proven to be pretty much a gay hookup site?
Yo wut? I don't think it's a gay hookup website. Plus it is run by Sarge I don't think they allow gays.