Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I really wish I stayed a virgin

"i wish i was a virgin"
Keeps fucking everthing that walks :dafuckfeels:

Disgusting roastie trying to virtuesignal to gain attention in a subreddit full of virgins

Why did she have sex then?

She continues seeking sex. I don't follow

At least it got 0 updoots.

I wanna stamp on her fucking head! :feelsree:

She lost her virginity at 22? :feelssus:
Is this foid, by any chance, larping? :feelssus:

Water is wet - attention - whore

Women talk as if life just happens to them, and they have no autonomy over their person.
She's talking as if she's fucking falling on the dude's dick. :feelsUnreal:God, is this their way of coping with being sluts?

Disgusting roastie trying to virtuesignal to gain attention in a subreddit full of virgins
This tbh. Imagine if a multi millionaire YouTuber posted on the r/poor subreddit wishing to be poor.

Just another foid attempting to trivialise the problems of men.

At least it got 0 updoots.
I'm actually astonished by that. These subs might actually be getting blackpilled about foids and their attention seeking behaviour.

This tbh. Imagine if a multi millionaire YouTuber posted on the r/poor subreddit wishing to be poor.
I wasn’t supposed to be rich. I hate putting on fancy clothes and booking reservations at fancy 5* restaurants. I just recently went to one in Milan. I don't know why I keep doing this.

In all fairness, it is the Virgin subreddit, which is primarily incel-adjacent men - whether they like it or not. They are pretty doomer and blackpilled.
In all fairness, this is Reddit, where incel subs are banned if they're not :bluepill:.

"Every guy I slept with sexually assaulted me I'm not a slut I was assaulted I'm not an easy slut guys honeeest!!"
Fucking worthless hoe :feelssus:

In all fairness, it is the Virgin subreddit, which is primarily incel-adjacent men - whether they like it or not. They are pretty doomer and blackpilled.
Wtf is that useless crackwhore even doing, posting her sob story in that subreddit , dumb bitch no one gives a shit that you're a whore :feelstastyman: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: