Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I really wish i had a much younger sibling

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
I think it would be the closest feeling to having my own child. Before i elaborate, no im not a fucking pedo. I genuinely want a little sibling. Hearing them say "i love you big brother" in their high pitched voice. Helping them with things and seeing their gratitude and getting a tight warm hug. Them actually looking upto you for protection and guidance. Helping them and encouraging them to reach life goals like riding a bike or learning an instrument. I'm actually the youngest of 3 siblings but my brother is just my older twin, and my sister is merely 5 years older(i'm 20) so we never had that type of relationship with each other. I think i would kill a man(in minecraft) just to get a hug from a younger sister, or a highfive from a younger brother :feelsrope:

I remember when my niece was really young. I was so happy then to see her everytime. The way she stumbled to walk to me to hug me and give me a kiss on the cheek. It was euphoric.

Last edited:
Until they would mog you and leave you in the dust

Too bad. I have younger sister but I am too autistic or neurotic to enjoy social interactions. Would swap with you bro.

But I don't want you to go through pain of woman growing up being a monsterous foid.