Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really wasn't supposed to end up like this. I was special.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I was. Top of my school every single year in middle school to highschool. I got near perfect grades without studying. I was the cutest one of my brothers. I was everyone's favourite. I was adorable, everybody was so nice to me. My mom thought I was gonna be a doctor.

I don't know where it went wrong. Maybe it was my height never growing, maybe cuz round baby face features don't look good on adult men, but the decline started in 7th-8th grade. I went from cute to awkward. This one fucking sociopath decided to target me for his bullying. I lost all my confidence in a few months. I could barely go to school due to fear of humiliation from bullies. I became everything I never thought I'd be.

I used to be a smart kid too

Cope ur not special. Maybe ur special in being ugly

oh my sweet summer child who hurt you? You are special just for "being YOU", everybody is special and that totally doesn't render the term "special" to be meaningless.

Just take a shower and put yourself out there, you'll be a slayer, it worked for me!

I was. Top of my school every single year in middle school to highschool. I got near perfect grades without studying. I was the cutest one of my brothers. I was everyone's favourite. I was adorable, everybody was so nice to me. My mom thought I was gonna be a doctor.
You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the incels, not join them. Bring balance to the SMV, not leave it to hypergamy.

Bullying is brutal, you could possibly have achieved becoming a doctor if that faggot didn't bully you. I'm sorry dude life is brutal towards us.

I also believed that, sadly we're not special and you should have seen those glimpses sooner. We're just extras in this life and just another cog in the machine. Icannot wait for it to end.

i always knew my life was worth shit.I just never thought i would die alone.Life is a sad thing.

Huh. My situation actually improved during later school years.

Download 7

Everybody is identical in their secret unspoken belief that way deep down they are different from everyone else

Ur only specialty was probably studying your ass off or academic potential, which is shit that has no tangence to your sexual appeal. Not a fucking connection to it.

By the way ofc adults are going to love you if you have good grades. It's how conditioning works.

Brutal

Especially hard to descend

I don't know where it went wrong. Maybe it was my height never growing, maybe cuz round baby face features don't look good on adult men, but the decline started in 7th-8th grade. I went from cute to awkward. This one fucking sociopath decided to target me for his bullying. I lost all my confidence in a few months. I could barely go to school due to fear of humiliation from bullies. I became everything I never thought I'd be.
Did you have too much empathy, parental pampering as well being indoctrinated into the Jew slave religion of Christ insanity as a child?

Those three things are recipes for disaster though in my case I wasn't "pampered" but moreso sheltered by an overprotective (but well meaning) mother who was afraid to let me go anywhere or do anything with my Chad best friend as a child.

Which was probably part of what led me to becoming a Wizardcel in time.

Though I blame Christ insanity far more as it took my natural empathy and basically turned me into a full on cuck beta male weakling (in mentality) when we all know via black pill and evopsyche foids most crave a dominant/domineering Chad who will verbally abuse them and choke the shit out of them while fucking them brutally and not a guy whose romantic and wants to treat them kindly and put flowers in their hair and shit lmfao.

play sports as a kid and you quickly realize you're a worthless piece of shit because there's always someone with much better genes than you

My future was determined the day my parents thought it was a good idea to have unprotected sex on new year Eve.
My professional future was determined the day my parents chose to work 50h/w just to go from 70k to 95k/y, leaving me all alone every day until night time. I was still good at school, but the day it got serious in maths, it was over for me and I had to give up and go for fucking bush-league studies.

However, they learned from their mistakes and my younger brother is a low-inhib chadlite, he is studying in one of the top-3 most prestigious engineering schools in my country. Of course, he was highly advantaged compared to me, first its genetics were top-tier, second, from age 10 he was put in an international school until his 18s, always had someone to help him in every field (I helped him a lot, and consider myself a cuck having done so, but he also had personal teachers helping him on a daily basis). He was the first in his school to have braces and it fucking worked so well for him having his teeth and jawline fixed before puberty.

Now it's simple, I see him four times a year and every single time he has a party so we can't even talk + he looks at me with disdain. The more I look over it, the more I find my story to be like Rodger's one.

You failed the test in life, you were supposed to have beaten the bully to a pulp and make sure he can never stand up again. That would have helped you Testosterone and HGHmax and become more masculine and grow. But instead you chose the path of soy and got depressed. I'm sorry bro, it's over for you now (and me too).
My future was determined the day my parents thought it was a good idea to have unprotected sex on new year Eve.
My professional future was determined the day my parents chose to work 50h/w just to go from 70k to 95k/y, leaving me all alone every day until night time. I was still good at school, but the day it got serious in maths, it was over for me and I had to give up and go for fucking bush-league studies.

However, they learned from their mistakes and my younger brother is a low-inhib chadlite, he is studying in one of the top-3 most prestigious engineering schools in my country. Of course, he was highly advantaged compared to me, first its genetics were top-tier, second, from age 10 he was put in an international school until his 18s, always had someone to help him in every field (I helped him a lot, and consider myself a cuck having done so, but he also had personal teachers helping him on a daily basis). He was the first in his school to have braces and it fucking worked so well for him having his teeth and jawline fixed before puberty.

Now it's simple, I see him four times a year and every single time he has a party so we can't even talk + he looks at me with disdain. The more I look over it, the more I find my story to be like Rodger's one.
Being the oldest child is correlated with higher chance of inceldoom from my observations.

play sports as a kid and you quickly realize you're a worthless piece of shit because there's always someone with much better genes than you
I was actually good at sports. i was active and fast.