Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I really want to punch this guy in the face so hard

Is that nigga still " depressed "?

ah, Chad telling us looks dont matter :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

1250A71D 3669 4A69 8D57 ACCFB9969E73

What’s his username?

he says he has lost foids to other men so if it bothers him so much he needs to head on over to kmart and get on his knees and offer free blow jobs to all the old men that go inside so he feels like a real man, he looks like a grade A poofter ass licker with a poor little me I want attention mentality.

punch isnt enough

I hope he gets some fucked up sickness that eats up his face. I would laugh for hours at him if this happened.

just noticed his eyes kinda look odd and his nose moves and you can easily look up it when he talks

"Girls don't care if you're unattractive :soy: "

As someone who has been TRULY unattractive his whole life: Yes they do. Just blatantly deny literal reality bro.

Last edited:
Coping hard or perhaps virtue signaling. I thought he's just some normie till I opened the video. He mogs me from Los Angeles to Jaipur

I still don't know how someone can say looks don't matter while people like jeremy meeks still breathing

Fuck him
Is that nigga still " depressed "?
Yes.Alongside his harem of jbs and millions in YouTube revenue.

Last edited:
Girls don't care ABOUT YOU if you're unattractive. Fix'd.