Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I really want to kill myself

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
Some guy basically called me ugly online. He said “no gym for your face”. He didn’t even know im incel but he basically called my ugly.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

He wouldn't say it to your face though...

Some guy basically called me ugly online. He said “no gym for your face”. He didn’t even know im incel but he basically called my ugly.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
bean GIF

I want to kill myself aswell. Im fucking done with this joke of a life and I think Im very close to being done with this forum

I want to kill myself aswell. Im fucking done with this joke of a life and I think Im very close to being done with this forum

Posing Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

Bro didnt take his daily dose of tren

Bro didnt take his daily dose of tren
Im not on tren. Just test. But at this point im really fucking considering taking tren at high doses. FUCKKK THIS WORLD

Im not on tren. Just test. But at this point im really fucking considering taking tren at high doses. FUCKKK THIS WORLD
no tren for your face
no bicep curls for your jawline
no squats for your height
im sorry i want to rope too this world is evil

Was this on some Looksmaxxing server. No way a regular normie would just say "no gym for your face".

Damn why everyone wants to kill themselves nowadays, do we all have the same lives?

Was this on some Looksmaxxing server. No way a regular normie would just say "no gym for your face".
It was on tiktok