Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I really want to die...Why incels should be alive?

LynksDisease

LynksDisease

Greycel
Give reasons for why you still going to wake up tomorrow in the morning.
I really want to die, but I am too pussy "selfconscious" to kill myself.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is out in 10 days.

If only I had a surefire painless method

future surgery can get really good to the point they can morph almost anyone into a chad. maybe also figuring out how to open up growth played and help people grow. that would end hypergamy. hopefully would be in our lifetime but it will take some time for it to get that good

to play vidya in my non existent free time LOL

Why incels should be alive?

To pay taxes this is the only thing why society want us to live some more

The only reason I live is so my death doesn't devastate my father. When he goes I likely will too.
Hopefully i'll have a painless method by then. Granted with my mental state as of late I might be impatient and off my self soon anyways.

There is no point in living

If you rope who'll put normies in their place

If you rope who'll put normies in their place
This

And i dont think its over until about 60. If u havent fixed ur situation by then. Then i would die

Until then

Get rich or die tryin

tbhtbh my life expectancy is very high so its just easier to wait it out. I'll probably die in my late 30s/early 40s and I'm already half way there, even more so with late 30s.

This

And i dont think its over until about 60. If u havent fixed ur situation by then. Then i would die

Until then

Get rich or die tryin

bahahahahaha

Because it's nature's default standard to have omegas alive.

I was crowned king of off-topic today. You could be the next in line if you stay alive

Give reasons for why you still going to wake up tomorrow in the morning.
I really want to die, but I am too pussy "selfconscious" to kill myself.
Ive tried. But survived.

oh my fucking god i want to shoot myself in the brainstem so bad rn

If only I had a surefire painless method
There is, get CPAP breathing equipment and hook it up to nitrogen or helium gas tank

Zero pain, you just suddenly feel overwhelming desire to sleep, and you die within a couple minutes.

so we can murder women who reject us, plain and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back