Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really want to change but I know it is impossible

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I really would like to change because my lifestyle is really bad for me.
I feel like trash all day and do nothing.
Fuck I just want to have a normal life.
Deep down I don't even really like being full of hate and anger all day.
It sickens me everyday that I can't use even 1% of my fucking potential.
Fuck man and no professional seems to be able to help me.
Meds don't work, therapy doesn't really help me and my family just tells me to keep trying but I don't see any ending to my suffering.
I know nobody cares but I just wanted to share how I feel.
I wish I wasn't such a coward and could just end my suffering.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L33djEEMEE8

I had a sadomasochistic relationship with E-WNs.

it's foids fault brocel, it's impossible to be motivated to have a normal life if you chronically miss such a key developmental milestone as having a gf

cucks and foids will say "you need to enjoy being single bro", because they want you to wageslave and keep your head down, fuck that

it's foids fault brocel, it's impossible to be motivated to have a normal life if you chronically miss such a key developmental milestone as having a gf

cucks and foids will say "you need to enjoy being single bro", because they want you to wageslave and keep your head down, fuck that

I wanted to change. I want to change, from being a loner weirdo autist to being a normal person. I started before I graduated high school, trying to observe and study my peers, see how they acted, see how they interacted with each other, and tried to learn, tried to imitate, mimic their behavior and mannerisms. I only ever wanted to be normal.

But I learned the hard way, after years of effort, and no return on that effort, that it was all pointless. People will forever treat me the way they have always treated me, regardless of how I act or what I say. I gave up. There's just no point. Normies and foids can sniff us out, there's no fooling them. We are doomed to this existence, and if that's the case, we might as well just LDAR. Any effort toward trying to change our fate is wasted. :feelsbadman: