Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really want female contact

A

Actually Autistic

Banned
-
I’m thinking of catfishing a girl into my dark bedroom or getting a massage somewhere.

go to a massage parlor
it will give you that initial self confidence

Just kidnap foid bro

I’ve been sitting next to hot girls on the bus ride to work because I know the bus gets busy before my 9-5 dishwasher job. Sometimes the bus stalls and I get thrown into an attractive ho wearing revealing clothes.

Even better when the people standing literally push the girl into me due to the bus being full. I can spend 15-20 minutes pressed up on an extremely hot girl if I’m lucky

I hope you fuck a foid on the bus and everyone watches to scared to do anything. your life will be over but then I could get satisfaction that someone did that

I hope you fuck a foid on the bus and everyone watches to scared to do anything. your life will be over but then I could get satisfaction that someone did that

As an arthritiscel I couldn’t defend myself in prison. Although taking the bus during summer is the closest I can get. I’ll be pressed against hot girls in bikinis. It’s the closest to sex with a hot girl an incel can get

As an arthritiscel I couldn’t defend myself in prison. Although taking the bus during summer is the closest I can get. I’ll be pressed against hot girls in bikinis. It’s the closest to sex with a hot girl an incel can get
Anyone who tries this is going straight to jail.

I've started subtly doing this while approaching girls - touching them on the shoulder etc. It's all we can get, so we may as well take it.

Closest I ever got was in middle school when a foid sat next to me and we touched legs, I quickly got a hard on and rushed home to jack off to the thought of fucking her.

Closest I got wasn’t too long ago, we were sitting on the floor in line in school (I won’t specify the reason because i don’t want anyone putting the pieces together) and some qt3.14 sat on my stretched out hand. It felt alright, but still the best I’ve gotten.