Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really wanna debate a incel hater

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Mannn I just wanna cream them in a debate.

Go on omegle incel tag theres always a few

It's pointless. Even if you destroy them in a debate, they'll just say "haha you don't have sex", pat themselves on the back and call it a day. Your time is better spent doing something else.

It's pointless. Even if you destroy them in a debate, they'll just say "haha you don't have sex", pat themselves on the back and call it a day. Your time is better spent doing something else.

You can debate with them just like you can debate with a flat earther, femenists and Scientologists. also just noticed inceltears is down, finally those fuckers are gone.

Never mud wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.

You can debate with them just like you can debate with a flat earther, femenists and Scientologists. also just noticed inceltears is down, finally those fuckers are gone.
Yes, it's like debating with a toddler. You're "debating" with someone who's not even interested in being right or knowing the truth, just someone who wants to browbeat you to death with verbal attacks and claim victory as soon as you cut your losses and stop them from further wasting your time.

Never mud wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.
I like this, because it applies to literally everything in life. I'm going to remember this, thank you.

he would just deny the studies and tell you that you just need to talk to women and to get fit and a bunch of blue pill and redpill crap, then he would call you a doomer or some shit and say that you need to change your attitude/worldview/ not have low confidence, have discipline, have no bad thoughts, change lifestyle, have experience etc what ever they say or they would just basically deny the black pill and say everything opposite of it

But hey worth a try to black pill them and make em go mad
well in my opinion

Make another post on reddit
I just had a huge twitter war. I wanna do it on Discord tho, they always bring up my tweets as an argument

All a non foid incel hater needs to do is follow an incel along a night out and let the reality speak for itself.

Your about to find out that they wont listen to or care for what you have to say. They will just ignore you and state their point over and over