Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really think there's nothing better in life than taking drugs

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Life is so boring, this rotting just kills me... I have quit weed one week ago, and it's so depressing just to be here, stay in my room do NOTHING while knowing that normies are having FUN with their friends, their dopamine levels are at the top. Yesterday I did acid + alcohol + weed combo(I have quit weed but decided to do it yesterday, I didn't buy today) and it was so good, I did not care about my low status, about lack of friends or lack of girlfriend, it was really good and I actually enjoyed being in yesterday's moment. Today it was so boring that I went to the store just before it closed, just to buy some whiskey and right now I am drunk as fuck, alcohol is bad because it hurts your body a lot and you feel "depressive" yet you don't really give a fuck, it feels good because I actually sense the enjoyment of life, I sense what normies sense too but without any friends. Acid is so good, you enjoy the nature, you find things enjoyable that you did not find enjoyable before. With weed you don't really give a fuck about your current situation, but you enjoy the present moment of being high and it feels good, my dopamine levels go up. Being sober? YOU DON'T FEEL ANYTHING, you feel fucking sadness while knowing how pathetic you are. You know what I want? A fucking TRUE friend who would be relatable to me, even then I wouldn't give a fuck about not having sex, because having a true friend is GREAT, I miss those days when I was younger than 12 years old, I actually had true friends and it was so fun. Sadly my friends turned away from me when I was 12 years old, I blame puberty because that's when blackpill TRULY starts to kick in(it kicks in before you hit puberty but it's just more severe after puberty because of hormones). Fuck, I just wish I had a friend just like you guys, you all are so relatable to me, it would be great with you. I would buy a cool car and we would hang out everyday, driving around and doing fun stuff, and actually talk about relatable stuff. Fuck I am actually crying right now after I wrote the last sentence because it's truly saddening how we are all connected yet I don't have you guys, you would be my best friends. Just FUCK genetics, when I was a young kid, I did not expect to have a life like that. I just want a good friend, just ONE who would understand me, we would have so much fun. I will drop 500UG of acid on October, I know that's an extremely high dosage but it might change my perspective on life, it might help me find some enjoyment in it. After I have quit weed, all I do all day is play DotA2 and do absolutely nothing, it's so fucked up having your dopamine and serotonin levels so low, it fucking kills me. I am not depressed or anything, I am just bored living this life because drugs provide me happiness and rotting doesn't. It is not only my looks but my personality as well, mainly looks tho because if I was good looking I wouldn't need to do anything to find a friend or a girlfriend, all I would need is just exist, but I am 4/10 with recessed chin and blonde hair as well a lower eyelid retraction, shit lip area, NCT, low set cheekbones and bad skin, I am just omega by nature's standards. Why were we born to suffer, WHY? This life is just so unfair. Why is it so hard to make friends after puberty? Oh, yeah, because of fucking hormones and instincts that control us and EVERYONE is selfish, including me because that's the nature of humans and a survival instinct I guess. I just wish I had a friend like you...

Weed quit weed.

High end sex dolls are way better.

I quit weed in April this year after smoking daily for a couple of years.
It's only bad for ~ two weeks. Felt the same way like you. It gets better.

Friends are just advanced cope tbh.
They will all leave you sooner or later when they get a gf. Happened to all my friends. One by one they all forgot me.

Last edited:
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

We are here for you boyo, we are your shoulder to cry on

IMO nothing is better than spending time in nature.

IMO nothing is better than spending time in nature.
Spending time in nature with a woman that loves you and wants you to impregnate her.

Weed , you smoke you cope, you want to rope ? Smoke again !!!

this !!!
Fdfe

Hm, really interesting post. I agree that it's very unfortunate that it's so hard to find a relatable community of people that ISN'T scattered across the globe.

Also, on the subject of drugs... I guess. I mean, I don't really have the money for drugs so I have little choice but deal with the reality of my life and hormonal balance (low as my serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin and b-endorphin probably are too).

Lol those are the effects of withdrawal after you have fried your neurotransmitters
I quit weed in April this year after smoking daily for a couple of years.
It's only bad for ~ two weeks. Felt the same way like you. It gets better.

Friends are just advanced cope tbh.
They will all leave you sooner or later when they get a gf. Happened to all my friends. One by one they all forgot me.
This. Drugs are a good cope while you have it

weed also hurts your body, it has the same effects as smoking cigarettes.

weed also hurts your body, it has the same effects as smoking cigarettes.
There are many studies though that shows weed is not as harmfull as regular cigarettes, if you smoke it pure. But just like everything you must no overdo it.

:( i wish i was friends irl like on incels.is too..

Life got a hundred times worse for me after I stopped smoking weed. Got more awkward, and prone to shame and overthinking everything. Gained a shit ton of weight. Plus it helped keep my "symptoms" of autism to a minimum when i used it. I think most everyone on the spectrum should use it as psych medicine. Kind of replying to whoever said they felt better after quitting here but i forgot to click "reply" is all so I'll make this a general statement as well.

I can relate to this post a lot, I don't do shit except go to work and play CS:GO/shitpost here/chat on discord/watch tv shows.
Those are the only things I ever do and they get so fucking monotonous, which turns to depressive. I have no social circle because my previous one fell apart due to roasties and circumstance (One got a gf that hated all of his friends so he cut contact with us, another moved out, the third is a legit autist with an overprotective mother) so it fucking sucks. What is worse is how a lack of social circle hinders your chances in life. Everything in life is achieved through connections, job, girlfriend you name it, all of it can be made by having good connections.

It's so fucking shit rotting alone in your room on a weekend, you end up just fucking depressing yourself even further by thinking about your inceldom and how good normies have it.

I can relate to this post a lot, I don't do shit except go to work and play CS:GO/shitpost here/chat on discord/watch tv shows.
Those are the only things I ever do and they get so fucking monotonous, which turns to depressive. I have no social circle because my previous one fell apart due to roasties and circumstance (One got a gf that hated all of his friends so he cut contact with us, another moved out, the third is a legit autist with an overprotective mother) so it fucking sucks. What is worse is how a lack of social circle hinders your chances in life. Everything in life is achieved through connections, job, girlfriend you name it, all of it can be made by having good connections.

It's so fucking shit rotting alone in your room on a weekend, you end up just fucking depressing yourself even further by thinking about your inceldom and how good normies have it.

If only I had the financial means to get high every day :feelsbadman:

Drugs are godtier cope, but the highs have their lows.

Just do drugs theory