Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I really think height is relative to culture

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
I hardly see women talking about height in my country, and when they do, it's usually something from TikTok that they copied from USA
Not that height is not important anywhere in the world, but the degree of importance is relative.
It seems to me that in the United States and Europe women are extremely obsessed with height while in the third world they care more about face and shape.

What country are you from? I'm American, so they extremely obsessed with height here

It's the same everywhere, there needs to be both height and face

What country are you from? I'm American, so they extremely obsessed with height here
Brazil
I'm taller than average here, I'm almost 6"3 but that's not that relevant, nobody cares

American women are the pickiest of any country

It's the same everywhere, there needs to be both height and face
Not so much, are you from the first world and you're projecting? I mean, obviously being short is a hindrance, but how much of a hindrance varies from place to place.

Also people with little contact with other race do not have much ability to distinguish faces, that's why seamaxx works but I don't know for how long

Not so much, are you from the first world and you're projecting? I mean, obviously being short is a hindrance, but how much of a hindrance varies from place to place.

Also people with little contact with other race do not have much ability to distinguish faces, that's why seamaxx works but I don't know for how long
I'm not a shortcel. and I immigrated to the first world but I still go back to visit so I know. Also, Joined Jul 6, 2024

I'm almost 20 and I've never touched a woman

I hardly see women talking about height in my country, and when they do, it's usually something from TikTok that they copied from USA
Not that height is not important anywhere in the world, but the degree of importance is relative.
It seems to me that in the United States and Europe women are extremely obsessed with height while in the third world they care more about face and shape.
cope, mogging is relative, if they dont show obvious signs of caring for height its because the height difference are minimal

cope, mogging is relative, if they dont show obvious signs of caring for height its because the height difference are minimal
So height only matters after 6"5? You have to be tall enough to mog everyone brutally?

I don't see this being something important in my country, seriously no one is rejected because of their height here nor accepted, it's cultural man

Contrary to what curries think ( this reply is for coping currycels) Indian women absolutely care about height. It's just that curries are mostly ugly and hence women want to weed us out with face preferences, but height is thier second biggest preference

Contrary to what curries think ( this reply is for coping currycels) Indian women absolutely care about height. It's just that curries are mostly ugly and hence women want to weed us out with face preferences, but height is thier second biggest preference
Yep, only reason they settle for shorter guys than what we are used to is because they dont have access to them. if a 6’2 foreigner walked past them they would fall in love

You must be a man of culture

American women are the pickiest of any country
/thread

And this is a brag so you guys have fair warning. Even in Germany I got women to flirt with me from a distance. I have never once in my entire life been given a second look by American women. In Germany it was every day. I can’t imagine how amazing it would have been to be the first SEA maxxer.

It really truly does NOT make any sense but it’s a uniquely American woman culture to be so prudish and selective.

Last edited:
yea tbh modern culture emphasizes it bc of tiktok, but back in the day here the only time guys talked abt height was making jokes abt peter crouch

Height just compliments a good looking face, it's not going to save you if you're sub5. Height will just make your life better than other sub 5s because you get instant respect from people if you're tall and well built.

So height only matters after 6"5? You have to be tall enough to mog everyone brutally?

I don't see this being something important in my country, seriously no one is rejected because of their height here nor accepted, it's cultural man
If a bunch of men are the same height then foids wont care as much, when shorter or taller men arrive they make comparasions and act accordingly. When the fuck did I say that it only matters after 6'5 you nigger?

Yes, i agree. But there are parts of Europe where it doesn't matter that much either. Here in Italy as long as you aren't a literal dwarf face is more important. It's mostly Anglo and Northern Euro women who seem obsessed with height.

Last edited: