Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I really should start recording my rejections again

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★★
Today I asked out a foid do you wanna go on a date sometime and she made me repeat my question because she couldn't believe it. And then she was like "im 17" I told her the age of consent is 16 (in my state) and then my Chad coworker was like "hey man leave her alone" like wtf did I do? And then she just walked away. I wish I could of recorded it but I don't want the cucked police coming at my house again my mom said if they come again im kicked out so idk if I should risk it

You should be more careful

Well, the thing about the age of consent is that there is what the law says……and then there is what society believes.

17 might be legal in your area, but everyone will still think you are a creep if you are older than 20.

This is water. I know.
I’m just restating the obvious.

Well, the thing about the age of consent is that there is what the law says……and then there is what society believes.

17 might be legal in your area, but everyone will still think you are a creep if you are older than 20.

This is water. I know.
I’m just restating the obvious.
The thing about age cucks is that they will say it's wrong because of the older person is more experienced and have more power but bitch what experiences? I haven't even kissed a girl and foids at 13 are getting so much dick. I'm not even that much older im 21

Yep, you should always record when it comes to any confrontation with a foid and conceal a knife in your sock to be extra safe.

Today I asked out a foid do you wanna go on a date sometime and she made me repeat my question because she couldn't believe it. And then she was like "im 17" I told her the age of consent is 16 (in my state) and then my Chad coworker was like "hey man leave her alone" like wtf did I do? And then she just walked away. I wish I could of recorded it but I don't want the cucked police coming at my house again my mom said if they come again im kicked out so idk if I should risk it
Dude this is the second time how do keep falling for them
Maybe ask for age first ????

If you were chad she would be slobbing on your knob dear sir. There is no such thing as a non whore women. They all get piped down as soon as they reach middle school.