Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I really needed to hear this

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
m4ixlxjkaxn51.png

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"Just don't make someone better than you appear in her life bro!"

I literally laughed out loud when I read the part where she mentioned that her husband was 6’5. Her entire argument collapsed right there. Foids are truly the dumbest creatures. Even the dogs they fuck are smarter.

just so fucking happens...

Every single fucking time. They have 0 self awareness

Its just so happens..

Jesus fucking christ I hate women

Main qimg 8fa273b8ca840f94754f48cdd1b372ae

What's the point of it all

they have no sense but full of feces

Retard gender

Yes, we're running low on virtue signalling bullshit from some random self-unaware cunt. We absolutely need to hear what this good-natured woman has to say.

"I didn't ask for this tee hee."

women are retarded

what subreddit is this?

I can't even be sad about this, at this point shit like this is hilarious. This is clown world so might as well laugh!

:feelsclown: *Honk* *Honk*

I knew it was coming.

std::cout << npcScriptTeehee;

Poor baby she didn't ask for this! :feelskek:

JFL!

These Reddit copers are just too much sometimes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The most soy shit always comes from reddit

That's like saying you like chocolate ice scream but you never eat it
full

SHOWER SEX HAHAHAHHAHAHHA CLOWN WORLD IM DONE!

She knows exactly what she's doing. She gets off on the envy she expects from people when they read that her husband is 6'5", or it could be a larp to cope with the fact that she's used up and can't ever get chad anymore.

The "7 inch height diff" study is bullshit. There is a thing in foids that they want 6 foot margin. A 5 foot 0 foid wont settle for 5 foot 7, they want higher
I literally laughed out loud when I read the part where she mentioned that her husband was 6’5. Her entire argument collapsed right there. Foids are truly the dumbest creatures. Even the dogs they fuck are smarter.
"204 likes"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back