Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I really need to work out again

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
mostly because of mental health issues I stopped but I really realize how I need it back.
Insallah when I will feel kommando enough again I will go gymmaxx again so I can form my body into mastery and learn how to crush chads face in when we wait at train station and he tries to mog me infront of his normie friends (in video game)
@Sneir

View: https://youtu.be/G7A4C-m9DJU

same, I think I'm starting to get gyno on my left titty

GIGABASED
Every I.N.C.E.L KOMMANDO member needs to be physically, mentally and spiritually on the highest level to be able to fight in the beta uprising and kick in foids shitty cunt faces (in video game)
@InMinecraft :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Every I.N.C.E.L KOMMANDO member needs to be physically, mentally and spiritually on the highest level to be able to fight in the beta uprising and kick in foids shitty cunt faces (in video game)
Based. Start by doing pushups brocel get a little warmed up then rape the gym :bigbrain:

Based. Start by doing pushups brocel get a little warmed up then rape the gym :bigbrain:
I will do cycles of push up, pull up, squats and bicep curls with 20 kg each side and go for some runs before starting gym and deadlifting until my spine breaks and my bones fly into the eyes of stacy whores turning them blind
(in video game):feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I will do cycles of push up, pull up, squats and bicep curls with 20 kg each side and go for some runs before starting gym and deadlifting until my spine breaks and my bones fly into the eyes of stacy whores turning them blind
(in video game):feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I worked out like a boss today cause im the Admiral of the motherfuckin I.N.C.E.L KOMMANDO

I ought to do a few small exercises today :feelshehe: Planks, pushups and squats mayhaps

id inject steroids if i gave up on life tbh

If I only had the money and supply :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
fucks with your head, mood changes etc, and shuts down your testosterone production (sometimes it never comes back fully, even when you everything properly)

dont do steroids unless youre prepared to never be able to produce natural testosterone every again and require weekly test shots for the rest of your life