Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really miss 80s Japan

I really missed the 80s in general. I wish I was a rich suburban/rural Chad teenager in the 80s.

I wish I was Chad.

Ring was from the '90s.
Even the novel is from the '90s.
But you probably knew that, right?
You should read Ring, Spiral, Loop trilogy. They are good novels.

Ring was from the '90s.
Even the novel is from the '90s.
But you probably knew that, right?
You should read Ring, Spiral, Loop trilogy. They are good novels.
shieet, 90s and 80s was better, no internet and nicer clothing

The less modern most movies are, the better they seem to be. It's not a golden rule but a trend I find.

I really missed the 80s in general. I wish I was a rich suburban/rural Chad teenager in the 80s.
I visited the '80's as a young man.

It waa ok except for the loneliness.

it's over for boomercels

japancels on suicide watch

80s japan and today's japan are almost like different worlds, japan is nothing like it used to be, millennials and zoomers destroyed the country completely.

The 80s Japanese schoolgirls looked so damn good back then. So wholesome and tight virgins. Real petite bodies made for cock.
All the Japsn now are Americanized and all look like sluts. Even the ugly ones that don't prey on white cock because they know no Gaijin would ever fuck them.

A bit ironic the only Japanese girls that look innocent these days are the celebrity actresses that take 100s of cocks just to get to their position. And they are aibrushed and made to look a certain image when you know behind the scenes they are taking backshots and cumloads to their mouths from Producers and Directors after every meeting

I miss the 1940's Japan

so do i, i definitely remember and like to reminisce about those good old times

Don't forget 80s(and 90s) animes and those iconic platformers. Those were the ideal times. No Social Media, restrictive Internet and plenty of time to go outside and hang out with your looksmatch(possibly virgin) girlfriend.

I wish soyciety would revert back to the eighties/ninties or even the early 2010s.

I wish soyciety would revert back to the eighties/ninties or even the early 2010s.
lol the early 2010s sucked and eighties/nineties there was nothing to do when bored except draw or walk around a mall.

lol the early 2010s sucked and eighties/nineties there was nothing to do when bored except draw or walk around a mall.
The early 2010s is more nostalgia for me, social media/gaming/movies weren't really cucked until 2014.
I agree with you about the eighties and nineties, the copes would be far worse than today.

I really miss 1590s Japan.

The early 2010s is more nostalgia for me, social media/gaming/movies weren't really cucked until 2014.
I agree with you about the eighties and nineties, the copes would be far worse than today.
In the early 2010s the music still sucked, everyone even on manosphere sites larped as sexhavers, facebook and twitter were becoming big and with it the 24 hour news cycle went into overdrive and one-upping others for status became way more common.

And the eighties and nineties were only good if you were a kid, a teen or married and had a family tbh
Incels back then had no one and probably went insane without copes the internet provides with nothing to do and no one to meet up with or spend time.

tbh life could have ended up a lot worse by now and nostalgia is almost always a lie and just depressing to keep thinking about (voluntarily or involuntarily; over for non-NTcels).

But it would suck to grow up today when redpill copes are more mainstream and people actually take the terms alpha male and beta male seriously and the idea of constant self improvement for no guaranteed return is unironically legit according to so many.
There's also many pseudo-intellectuals out there these days with the way they describe complex social systems using physics (for example with karma, what goes around comes around, "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"). It's cringe tbh