Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I really love my wife Ochako Uraraka but everyone is jealous, advice plz

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
I love being able to wake up to seeing my beautiful wife with her cute eyes and short brown hair, I went to a nice dinner with her today and we must have been such a great couple people were giving us stares and it even happened when I went to the store and everyone was giving stares so they must have thought we were a great couple and I get very very angry when people try to tell me something like "Ochako Uraraka isn't real" or "You need to get help" or "Why are you obsessed with an fictional character" can someone please give me advice on how do deal with the jealous people telling me "She isn't real, you are just obsessed with a body pillow"?

They just haters

I love being able to wake up to seeing my beautiful wife with her cute eyes and short brown hair, I went to a nice dinner with her today and we must have been such a great couple people were giving us stares and it even happened when I went to the store and everyone was giving stares so they must have thought we were a great couple and I get very very angry when people try to tell me something like "Ochako Uraraka isn't real" or "You need to get help" or "Why are you obsessed with an fictional character" can someone please give me advice on how do deal with the jealous people telling me "She isn't real, you are just obsessed with a body pillow"?
wtf

post other anime girls to distract them from urs

FOGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck soyciety.

You two are a cute couple.

Fuck them

Those are just normie bullies every incel has a kink for some woman due to loneliness and sexual deprivation - for me it was and still is Margot Robbie

Look at 3D roasties complaining about muh unrealistic body standards:feelskek:

Ochako urwhat

Look at 3D roasties complaining about muh unrealistic body standards:feelskek:
View attachment 1190997
When they cry about unrealistic body standards yet they dont even see their own:feelskek:

"UnReALiStIc BoDy StAnDArDS"

The same mfs
• 6 foot
• must be millionaire at 20 or out of dating pool
• owns a private jet

They aren't jealous, they just don't think you're good-looking enough for her

they don't think you have quite enough in common to sleep on the same bed. so they don't believe in it. and maybe they're right

no tranime for your face

Muay thaimaxxing too

Im going to knee them
Yess.

I've been watching street fights recently where people are using judo so that I can imagine myself doing that to some bitch ass normie (Once the judomaxxing is done ofc:feelsdevil:)

Why are you obsessed with the most generic basic-bitch in a series that has jawns like Himiko Toga, Tsuyu Asui, and Shino Sosaki?

Last edited:
its over for weebcels

Those are just normie bullies every incel has a kink for some woman due to loneliness and sexual deprivation - for me it was and still is Margot Robbie
Rize, Midari and Makima, the trinity of waifus ngl.

That is so, so gay :dafuckfeels:

They’re seething because they could never have her.

Why are you obsessed with the most generic basic-bitch in a series that has jawns like Himiko Toga, Tsuyu Asui, and Shino Sosaki?
idk who any of those are but I agree

Shino looks like Ochako in a catgirl outfit

Shino looks like Ochako in a catgirl outfit
My thoughts on Ochako are identical to my thoughts on Sakura Haruno from Naruto, Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail, Nobara Kugisaki from Jujutsu Kaisen (God, I hated that bitch), and basically any other shonenslop main girl/love interest: the female side characters almost always fog. It's like an unwritten law I've come to expect. Besides being the archetypal all-loving nice girl who may or may not harbor feelings for the MC, there's really nothing that makes her stick out in comparison to the aforementioned Himiko, Tsuyu, or hell, even the Wild, Wild Pussycats, even with their big, doofy cat paws that are utterly impractical for combat. Those characters sport some of the most appealing female designs in the series, but that isn't saying much when you consider this:

Nothing about My Hero Academia has ever broken the mold or subverted the expectations of anyone who’s seen anything like it, or in other words, anyone who’s seen any shonen anime in the history of existence, but unlike every other shonen anime in the history of existence, My Hero Academia is ugly. Yes, the seasons after the 2nd or 3rd one have particularly shitty animation, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I mean the design sense is awful. Please just take a second to think about shonen’s Big Three. Depending on the character, the designs in Bleach can be downright erotic, and it’s filled to the brim with hot babes and chad hunks. Despite Eiichiro Oda refusing to draw female characters whose anatomy aren't just stick figures with tits slapped on, One Piece has some of the most distinctive and eye-catching designs in manga, and while Naruto’s designs aren’t exactly glamorous or creative, its color palette is at least consistent, and Tetsuya Nishio’s anime adaptation designs were outstanding. The newer hits also follow this pattern. I think everyone with a functioning prefrontal cortex can agree Demon Slayer’s artwork is all it has ever had going for it in both manga and anime form, Hiro Mashima’s success is openly predicated on nothing but sex-appeal, and just look at One Punch Man. It was a cult classic when ONE was drawing it, but when Yusuke Murata began drawing it three years later with his absolutely insane digital manga detailing and irresistible females, it took the world by storm.

Say what you will about these series perpetuating visual archetypes despite high-quality artwork, but Jesus Christ on a fucking bike, at least their character designs are worth advertising! BUT ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER in My Hero Academia looks PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED, and forgive me for sounding so close-minded, but I simply will not entertain an argument to the contrary. They are just fucking goofy, period. A few waifus are marketable, like those few I already mentioned, but most just look dumb, and the thoughtless coloration of the anime makes the weirder ones stand out like a sore thumb and lose any niche moe they may’ve had in manga form. Also, and I’m not one to complain about fanservice, but when highschool girls dress like camera sluts despite having a shy and modest personality—I'm looking at you, Momo Yaoyorozu—their whole character feels backwards. I suppose it doesn’t matter, though, since even our protagonist himself is an inconsistent mess, an incongruous chimera who is both a soyboy crybaby loser who the viewer can empathize with during melodrama, and also a stone-faced alpha male they can self-insert with during hype action to satiate their power fantasies because they can't cope with reality.

Anyway, I agree that Ochako and Shino share similarities in appearance, but I think it's really a no-brainer who has the more aesthetically appealing, less goofy design. And for a man of utmost culture and exquisite taste such as myself, Mandalay's catgirl characteristics automatically give her the edge as the distinctly superior femalo as well as an EZ best girl candidate. Don't you think so?

mandalay (boku no hero academia) drawn by yoshio_(55level)
mandalay (boku no hero academia) drawn by tsunami_samemaru

mandalay (boku no hero academia) drawn by zelus
Boku no Hero Academia
Mandalay (Wild Wild Pussycats) My Hero Academia My Hero Academia ...
shino_sosaki___my_hero_academia__mandalay__by_rkrscreenpics_dg6hgx6-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
My thoughts on Ochako are identical to my thoughts on Sakura Haruno from Naruto, Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail, Nobara Kugisaki from Jujutsu Kaisen (God, I hated that bitch), and basically any other shonenslop main girl/love interest: the female side characters almost always fog. It's like an unwritten law I've come to expect. Besides being the archetypal all-loving nice girl who may or may not harbor feelings for the MC, there's really nothing that makes her stick out in comparison to the aforementioned Himiko, Tsuyu, or hell, even the Wild, Wild Pussycats, even with their big, doofy cat paws that are utterly impractical for combat. Those characters sport some of the most appealing female designs in the series, but that isn't saying much when you consider this:

Nothing about My Hero Academia has ever broken the mold or subverted the expectations of anyone who’s seen anything like it, or in other words, anyone who’s seen any shonen anime in the history of existence, but unlike every other shonen anime in the history of existence, My Hero Academia is ugly. Yes, the seasons after the 2nd or 3rd one have particularly shitty animation, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I mean the design sense is awful. Please just take a second to think about shonen’s Big Three. Depending on the character, the designs in Bleach can be downright erotic, and it’s filled to the brim with hot babes and chad hunks. Despite Eiichiro Oda refusing to draw female characters whose anatomy aren't just stick figures with tits slapped on, One Piece has some of the most distinctive and eye-catching designs in manga, and while Naruto’s designs aren’t exactly glamorous or creative, its color palette is at least consistent, and Tetsuya Nishio’s anime adaptation designs were outstanding. The newer hits also follow this pattern. I think everyone with a functioning prefrontal cortex can agree Demon Slayer’s artwork is all it has ever had going for it in both manga and anime form, Hiro Mashima’s success is openly predicated on nothing but sex-appeal, and just look at One Punch Man. It was a cult classic when ONE was drawing it, but when Yusuke Murata began drawing it three years later with his absolutely insane digital manga detailing and irresistible females, it took the world by storm.

Say what you will about these series perpetuating visual archetypes despite high-quality artwork, but Jesus Christ on a fucking bike, at least their character designs are worth advertising! BUT ALMOST EVERY CHARACTER in My Hero Academia looks PANTS ON HEAD RETARDED, and forgive me for sounding so close-minded, but I simply will not entertain an argument to the contrary. They are just fucking goofy, period. A few waifus are marketable, like those few I already mentioned, but most just look dumb, and the thoughtless coloration of the anime makes the weirder ones stand out like a sore thumb and lose any niche moe they may’ve had in manga form. Also, and I’m not one to complain about fanservice, but when highschool girls dress like camera sluts despite having a shy and modest personality—I'm looking at you, Momo Yaoyorozu—their whole character feels backwards. I suppose it doesn’t matter, though, since even our protagonist himself is an inconsistent mess, an incongruous chimera who is both a soyboy crybaby loser who the viewer can empathize with during melodrama, and also a stone-faced alpha male they can self-insert with during hype action to satiate their power fantasies because they can't cope with reality.

Anyway, I agree that Ochako and Shino share similarities in appearance, but I think it's really a no-brainer who has the more aesthetically appealing, less goofy design. And for a man of utmost culture and exquisite taste such as myself, Mandalay's catgirl characteristics automatically give her the edge as the distinctly superior femalo as well as an EZ best girl candidate. Don't you think so?

mandalay (boku no hero academia) drawn by tsunami_samemaru
View attachment 1191198
mandalay (boku no hero academia) drawn by zelus
Boku no Hero Academia
Mandalay (Wild Wild Pussycats) My Hero Academia My Hero Academia ...
shino_sosaki___my_hero_academia__mandalay__by_rkrscreenpics_dg6hgx6-fullview.jpg

My biggest problem from the mangaka's personal trappings and tastes bleeding into his art style and character design that I take issue with can be best expressed with this:

1649304363240.png

1609119354563.png

1689462554840.jpg

Having too much of a good thing in this instance means excessive forward growth and unholy anatomically incorrect abominations. I can tolerate stylization but when put from 3D perspectives for viewing, I don't even recognize these characters as human beings. It only works to a sensibly acceptable degree when perceived from a purely 2D vantage point, otherwise it looks resoundingly uncanny.

Last edited:
What no pussy does to a mf...

Go emergency room on them

My biggest problem from the mangaka's personal trappings and tastes bleeding into his art style and character design that I take issue with can be best expressed with this:

1649304363240.png

1609119354563.png

1689462554840.jpg

Having too much of a good thing in this instance means excessive forward growth and unholy anatomically incorrect abominations. I can tolerate stylization but when put from 3D perspectives for viewing, I don't even recognize these characters as human beings. It only works to a sensible degree when perceived from a purely 2D vantage point, otherwise it looks resoundingly uncanny.
I actually enjoy the dog-like side profile that you sometimes see in anime styles. It adds a dynamic and stylized touch to the characters, as long as it doesn't become too strange-looking. I see nothing wrong with any of those examples. If a more serious and mature show had this, I guess it might not fit as well, but those are all slice-of-life shows, so I think it fits just fine. Also, speaking of "too much of a good thing," Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku's strikingly presented, unique character designs and their memorably odd moe qualities are probably your worst nightmare. I think this show exemplifies what you're talking about and cranks it up to 11 lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6doKKoHQmTI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP_f56DR8nA

@epillepsy thoughts bhai

Last edited:
this is now a weeb essaypost thread jfl

also idk if OP's gf is causing him problems he should probably just beat her and chase her away

then it won't matter nah

I actually enjoy the dog-like side profile that you sometimes see in anime styles. It adds a dynamic and stylized touch to the characters, as long as it doesn't become too strange-looking. I see nothing wrong with any of those examples. If a more serious and mature show had this, I guess it might not fit as well, but those are all slice-of-life shows, so I think it fits just fine. Also, speaking of "too much of a good thing" you probably wouldn't like Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku strikingly presented, unique character designs and their odd moe qualities. I think this show exemplifies what you're talking about and cranks it up to 11 lol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6doKKoHQmTI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP_f56DR8nA

@epillepsy thoughts bhai

I think what makes MHA really particularly egregious for me in this aspect was the shading that accentuated their facial structure in ways that do not translate well into a 3D projection of something that was designed with the intention of a primarily 2D portrayal in mind. I could be too obtuse and pedantic here but that approximately describes how I feel about this.

Last edited:
Also, does this count as more dogpill confirmation? :feelssus:

look up the sexy fanart out there she looks really good on em

I think what makes MHA really particularly egregious for me in this aspect was the shading that accentuated their facial structure in ways that do not translate well into a 3D projection of something that was designed with the intention of a primarily 2D portrayal in mind. I could be too obtuse and pedantic here but that approximately describes how I feel about this.
I believe you're talking about the shading on the characters' noses and cheeks. It's just an exaggeration of undertones, which prevents their faces from looking flat and undefined. It's similar to using blush, highlight, and bronzer over makeup foundation. It's also a stylistic choice, a cute way to add visual interest. The art world refers to it as the "tumblr nose," but this is very widely used in manga, not just in My Hero Academia.

There's some factual basis in this. Noses, cheeks, joints etc., tend to be SLIGHTLY more red than other areas of skin, and artists often like to push that difference even further. It makes it much easier to paint and render the depth of each of those parts as it acts as a visual landmark, both for the artist and the audience. Realistically, though, it's best not to think too hard on it.

I believe you're talking about the shading on the characters' noses and cheeks. It's just an exaggeration of undertones, which prevents their faces from looking flat and undefined. It's similar to using blush, highlight, and bronzer over makeup foundation. It's also a stylistic choice, a cute way to add visual interest. The art world refers to it as the "tumblr nose," but this is very widely used in manga, not just in My Hero Academia.

There's some factual basis in this. Noses, cheeks, joints etc., tend to be SLIGHTLY more red than other areas of skin, and artists often like to push that difference even further. It makes it much easier to paint and render the depth of each of those parts as it acts as a visual landmark, both for the artist and the audience. Realistically, though, it's best not to think too hard on it.
Come to think of it, I would've preferred the undertones be more gradual like a gradient instead of being that sharply defined, it would've looked more like it's naturally occurring under normal lighting conditions and less uncanny to my eyes.

Come to think of it, I would've preferred the undertones be more gradual like a gradient instead of being that sharply defined, it would've looked more like it's naturally occurring under normal lighting conditions and less uncanny to my eyes.
Horikoshi doesn't always incorporate those light hatching undertones, don't worry, it's not something that should detract from your enjoyment of the art or the quality itself in any way. It's just a simple touch that lends a more polished and endearing look, particularly that of his girls, who he uses it on most frequently. I think you're being unfair and needlessly nitpicky here. I really don't see what the issue is.

You probably just have a preference for art that captures a sense of realism, but you shouldn't expect to find much of that in this side of manga. You know, despite my criticism of a lot of his design work, I've always had a soft spot for Horikoshi's style. I personally think his artwork is great. My first and only media posts to this forum are drawings that he made lol.

Last edited:
Horikoshi doesn't always incorporate those light hatching undertones, don't worry, it's not something that should detract from your enjoyment of the art or the quality itself in any way. It's just a simple touch that lends a more polished and endearing look, particularly that of his girls, who he uses it on most frequently. I think you're being unfair and needlessly nitpicky here. I really don't see what the issue is.

View attachment 1191218

You probably just have a preference for art that captures a sense of realism, but you shouldn't expect to find much of that in this side of manga. You know, despite my criticism of a lot of his design work, I've always had a soft spot for Horikoshi's style. I personally think his artwork is great. My first and only media posts to this forum are drawings that he made lol.
It's not like Hori can't draw in a style that's not as disconnected from grounded principles. Endeavor looks like he's a completely different species from the teenagers, which was on purpose to highlight his heightened maturity but it still nonetheless demonstrates that the artist can choose to use a style that translates from a 2D vantage point into a 3D one better if he opted to do so. I don't hate his brand of stylized flair or even dislike it, there's just certain elements to it that irks me and makes me favor a different approach to the one that he took. But I'm not a keen qualified art critic that's well attuned to the subject matter so it's my personal leanings making me biased and partial for a specific style as you said.

Last edited: