Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I really like this forum for banning faggots.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
so yeah i just wanted to say that. Thank god there are sane people out there.

No idea who he was until now and didn't see his thread. What did he say?
"I am bisexual i like bbc and i can answer your questions about attractive dudes and give ratings now fuck my hole"

Tbh I never understood the hatred of gay people. It’s not my thing, I think the idea of any sort of male on male kinda shit is disgusting, but to each his own, honestly.

"I am bisexual i like bbc and i can answer your questions about attractive dudes and give ratings now fuck my hole"
If that's what he actually said, it feels like he wanted to get banned.

I dislike dickmeasurementcels!

Thank you mods :feelsokman:

There are many things I like about this forum

Tbh I never understood the hatred of gay people. It’s not my thing, I think the idea of any sort of male on male kinda shit is disgusting, but to each his own, honestly.

As long as they leave me alone I don't give a shit about faggots honestly. Don't understand why this forum bans them tbh. Incels who think they wouldn't be Incels in a trad conservative society without public LGBT support are the biggest copers anyway.

As long as they leave me alone I don't give a shit about faggots honestly. Don't understand why this forum bans them tbh. Incels who think they wouldn't be Incels in a trad conservative society without public LGBT support are the biggest copers anyway.

The forum bans them for the same reason forum bans foids.

This place is for Incels.

I don’t care if someone’s gay or bi or whatever honestly

Probably because places like 4chan got infested with tranny/faggot content and trannies/faggots/larpers trying to convince people to be a tranny/faggot

Probably because places like 4chan got infested with tranny/faggot content and trannies/faggots/larpers trying to convince people to be a tranny/faggot

This.

Also, this forum is for men struggling with women, not men struggling with other men.