Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I really hope there's a WWIII

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
If it doesn't so serious damage to modern society, at least the draft will knock out a good layer of dumb chads in the process. If it ends up being modern Apocalypse tier, I could either die in a way I wouldn't be able to prevent, eliminating the guilt of suicide, or I'd live to see a world without tinder, Instagram, cross cultural hypergamy, forced globalization, trust fundies living it up in Europian party spots, indulgent colleges being 4 year parties for chads and stacies...

It won't be as easy of a life, but there's no way a guy like me would get picked up in the draft.

Having aspergers in this regard is great i won't have to join the military.

i want nukes to kill everyone

This is kinda life fuel, cause if I can become a chad by college I will have a good time

I don't hope for war because it will only benefit (((them))). If I get drafted, however, I am going to go ER on my fellow comrades.

I don't hope for war because it will only benefit (((them))). If I get drafted, however, I am going to go ER on my fellow comrades.
lol why wait till then?

You'll be helping the other side's Chads

What's with all the warmongercels on here lately? do you really want normie dropping a huge bomb on all of us?

This Syria thing is getting interesting.

WWIII: The Uprising of Incelistan.

Make a diffEReNCe Today.

War wouldn't fix anything, when you come back home on permission or when the war ends you're still incel while the rest of your comrades aren't.

War wouldn't fix anything, when you come back home on permission or when the war ends you're still incel while the rest of your comrades aren't.
With WWIII, your only comrades will be incels.(See my above comment.)

We would all get killed by Chads if we went to war :feelsrope: uglycels to the front lines

Inshallah brother,WW3 will end this degnarete Jahanam world and will bring us new Janna world by his all mighty al rahman