Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really hope the afterlife is not Rebirth.

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
I'm not religious or anything, but one of the 3 most commonly theorized afterlife scenarios is, 1. a Heaven or Hell, 2. Nothingness, and lastly, 3. Rebirth. Of course, none of these are 100% confirmed, but it's what we have so far that is simple and not overly complicated like a Raisin Bran Kingdom Palooza or something like that. I'm focusing on Rebirth today because it seems to be the worst next to Nothingness. Rebirth is bad because you're put in this luck situation again, who knows what you may turn out to be, a Man? a Woman? a Chad? an Incel? Naruto Uzumaki? Sasuke Uchiha? It could literally be anything! Being born rich, being born rich, being born Black, being born White, being born to Weebs and Otakus, being born to Cartoon fanboys and Moviegoers. IT'S MADNESS! No more! I'm sick of this world, I demand something new!.....Say, that Raisin Bran Kingdom Palooza idea doesn't sound half bad now huh?

Last edited:
I think the world is turning to shit so I don't want another go at this shithole. But maybe we can be born as an alien in a better society?

There is no heaven nor hell, no afterlife whatsoever and of course no rebirth, when we die we become worm food. You just stop existing the end. So #2 theory.

1807 5

What's this?

As for the topic at hand, if it is rebirth, what happens in the far flung future out of thought and time? When the sun explodes? Surely humanity would be long gone at that point.

I'm afraid of being rebirth as a farm animal

There is no heaven nor hell, no afterlife whatsoever and of course no rebirth, when we die we become worm food. You just stop existing the end. So #2 theory.

To have a worm eat my insides will be the most sexual thing that someone has ever done to my body.

do some research on the Quantum Immortality theory :feelswhere:

what is this, anticope?

Someone posted a thread a few days ago about people that believe that all people are just one consciousness,
meaning that after you die you'll be someone else, until you've been everyone.
That would be truly the ultimate suifuel.
Sadly I forgot what it was called.

Based Zorbacel

"They all end up the same way... ...food for worms." - Zorba the Greek

I know you saw this movie boyo.

If i come back to this shithole chad or incel im roping

Just take my word for it, the olny after life for you is the decomposition of your body.

Based Zorbacel

"They all end up the same way... ...food for worms." - Zorba the Greek

I know you saw this movie boyo.
Eeeerm, well that movie sucks.....but we will all be worm food either way, the next best alternative is cold hell !!!

I love how everyone such as yourself makes these kinds of statements like they know this to be an absolute fact. The truth is that nobody knows for sure what happens after we die.

I love how everyone such as yourself makes these kinds of statements like they know this to be an absolute fact.
You have every right to belive in heaven or hell bro....

There is no afterlife
It probably isn’t, but it’s impossible to imagine that... Nothingness, emptiness... Sometimes when I think about that, I have this strange feeling of dizziness and the feeling of falling down from a higher building or something.

Jfl, over for me

I believe that there is a heaven and a hell. Have hope everyone, heaven is a wonderful place.

Were here stuck on Earth because Hell Is Full

JFL at roping, thinking we're finally getting out of this hell and then being reborn as a currycel.

Reincarnation is the worst concept ever really, it seems worse than hell. You lose all your sense of being, you soul essentially gets brainwashed and cleaned out of all memories and dumped into another living being. It's over.

İmagine you waiting for reborn as a Chad but you born as same looking guy and get rejected by foids in heaven:woke:

what is this, anticope?

Someone posted a thread a few days ago about people that believe that all people are just one consciousness,
meaning that after you die you'll be someone else, until you've been everyone.
That would be truly the ultimate suifuel.
Sadly I forgot what it was called.
atleast we have the possibility to be chad in one of these lifes

Afterlife doesn't exist

Id love to be reincarnated if i dont lose my memory.

when we die we become worm food.
I hate being reminded of this. You get to live as the lowest brand of human and when you die your body turns into a maggot nest.
As soon as I die I'm cremationmaxxing, fuck that.

You had been dead for billions of years before you were born, right? Highly likely you will be reborn (not necessarily as a human).

How long would it be until they find a technology to grant immortality? Goddamn I was born way too early :feelsbadman: