Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I really hate those married redpilled republicans and their stupid advice

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
You know the douches that are 6’3 aryan looking and usually work construction. They really cope and believe their wives are with them because they work hard and chicks dig “blue collar confident guys”. An incel could be the leading project manager of one of the worlds top construction agencies and women still would scoff at him. They also never admit it’s easier to do hard work when you have good genes, a wife, and a family then to have shitty genes and know all your hard work will do is add more luxury to your lonely as fuck life. They put in 60 hour work weeks to afford a family trip to Disneyland. An incel puts an a 60 hour work week to decorate his cope station with more stuff. Fuck them seriously.

just become a real ma nbro! :soy: :redpill: :redpill: :redpill:

haha now ur blue

An incel could be the leading project manager of one of the worlds top construction agencies and women still would scoff at him.

I doubt that anyone with that level of public prominence would be an incel.

That said, normie advice is usually terrible, especially normie advice from boomers. They didn't grow up in as bad of a socially atomized society as we did.

inceltears also has this mentality

I doubt that anyone with that level of public prominence would be an incel.
Fair point I used an extreme example but prominent figures like Nikola Tesla died virgins