Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I really hate this hidden camera, social experiment garbage.

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Call me an asshole if you want, but unless someone is dying or a child needs help, I won't butt in, or I'll either give very plain, superficial advice, because adults can fend for themselves. And I'm no white knight; I won't get into a couple's business. She decided to get into that situation with dream boy.
Yet, I feel I have to be careful. At any time, a situation can be some social experiment, my face is all over the media, and I'm known as the jerk that doesn't care.

Two examples below:

In this experiment, a Chinese foid breaks her heel on the way to an interview, and some guys even offer to give her a piggy back ride to the building. How pathetic can some guys be???

Here, in the US show 'What Would You Do?', actors portray a couple where the boyfriend is abusive. TBH I didn't even watch, because I don't want to sit through all the cringey white-knighting:

Imagine watching normie media jfl

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE!
(thanks bro! I feel better somehow)

I hate the OBVIOUS CAMERAS more.

Lmao what a bunch of retarded simps. I would spit on that noodlewhore face if she asks me to carry her

Most are proven to be faked with indie actors. There is a database to find them in iicrc. If youre interested in that sort of thing that is

Most are proven to be faked with indie actors. There is a database to find them in iicrc. If youre interested in that sort of thing that is

The "victims" are actors I know, but i've always wondered if the helpful bystanders are too

imagine so many people rushing to your aid because someone slightly raised their voice at you and still trying to play the role of the oppressed gender. if i was mugged in public the only ones who bat an eye would be the ones who are laughing at the event.