Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really hate the doomer meme because it's too blackpilled

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's the hard truth of living in your own in your mid 20s with a bad job. My future :feelsbadman:

there always is a way out at least

It's normans trying to apropiate from our culture

It's normans trying to apropiate from our culture
This place kinds appropriated cuckchan, nonetheless this doomer meme needs to die already.

I don't like the doomer meme because it attracts normalfags who got dumped by their gf so they're sad now and think they know what it's like being completely alone your whole life.

It makes me depressed

I don't like the doomer meme because it attracts normalfags who got dumped by their gf so they're sad now and think they know what it's like being completely alone your whole life.
Their situation is fairly depressing tbh, it's just that we are way beyond that. It's a matter of perspective.

It's not depressing at all. They'll never know what it's like to be me. Normalfags will never understand.
You are right, it's totally heartwarming to be cucked and dumped.

The doomer meme implies we had a gf at some point so fuck it.

Just stop being sad bro.

Doomer is a shiitty normie meme

Exactly

Die, you normalfaggot reddit fuck.
You die instead, edgy cunt. People like you make it impossible to have serious discussions.

You die instead, edgy cunt. People like you make it impossible to have serious discussions.
I don't have discussions with sex-having normalfags. You're a normalfag who thinks he's depressed because your gf left you.

I don't have discussions with sex-having normalfags. You're a normalfag who thinks he's depressed because your gf left you.
What? Sex? Girlfriend? I think you confused me with someone else. :feelskek:

I like the doomer meme tbh, only thing i don't like about it is, that too many normies identifie with it.

normies have hijacked it

Clown world is normoe

if you people ever actually interacted with normals you'd probably not envy them that much. Only chads have truly jealousy-inducing lives.