Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really hate tallfags

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
We should be able to hunt tallfags like wild game and dismember them to sell their body parts on the dark web, there should be a tallfag hunting season.

Back in the beginning of man, we hunted creatures much much larger than ourselves by using our brains and crafting spears and what not. I don’t see how this is any different.

They can keep bragging about a genetic trait that anybody could’ve gotten as if they worked hard for it, let them feel superior, the humble braggers are the worst. Humanity has always handled its ”bigger” issues via good old ranged weaponry. Cull their numbers and keep the rest as caged exotic zoo animals.

This except niggers.

Tallfagcels or tallfagsexhavers?

"I don't mind dating short kings, my boyfriend is 6'4 though teehee"

Back in the beginning of man, we hunted creatures much much larger than ourselves by using our brains and crafting spears and what not. I don’t see how this is any different.
Because we hunted unintelligent animals. Nikola Tesla was 6’2.

No one above 6’2 can bring up there height without it being a humblebrag, they feel superior deep down and it’s always visible

we should make them and their girlfriends fight to the death for video. I think it would be funny to see them kill each other
That’d be pretty one sided fight.

Back in the beginning of man, we hunted creatures much much larger than ourselves by using our brains and crafting spears and what not.
In the beggining of times, everyome was a "tallfag". 190cm was average height.

Manlet uprising needs to happen NOW
Betauprising

Being tall can increase the likelihood of there being a horse face or lankiness. But that is incredibly rare, you have to be more than 6 foot 7 or 8 to deal with that.

We should be able to hunt tallfags like wild game and dismember them to sell their body parts on the dark web, there should be a tallfag hunting season.

They can keep bragging about a genetic trait that anybody could’ve gotten as if they worked hard for it, let them feel superior, the humble braggers are the worst. Humanity has always handled its ”bigger” issues via good old ranged weaponry. Cull their numbers and keep the rest as caged exotic zoo animals.
Based.

5'3 manlet here. I get mogged everywhere I go.

I wish I was a tallcel. I wouldnt have sex but at least I can mog people when I go outside

Actually early humans were the ones being hunted most of the time. Hunted so much they nearly went extinct.

"I don't mind dating short kings, my boyfriend is 6'4 though teehee"
Always the same things
“I would love him if he was 5’1 teehee”
“I had a bad experience with a short guy once teehee”
“I know a guy teeeeeheeee”

tallcels exist alek minassin