Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really hate physical exercise and I really regret that

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Ever since I was a kid I was sickly and weak. At school I'd get my mom to get a notice fron the doctor so I could do the bare minimum in PE classes. I couldn't ever do a pull-up, still can't.

Now I really regret that. Not cause of women, cause of my health. If I live as an incel, I'd like to at least be a healthy one. Instead, my body is worse and wose by the year.

And because of my time as an alcoholic in the past, plus my extremely sedentary life and bad diet consisting of mostly sugary crap, I already have many health problems at 26. My heart, my pancreas, my teeth, my gut etc...

I've been forcing myself to do 40 push-ups a day for almost a year now, but that's practically nothing, and I still dread doing them, and I kinda half-ass them too just to get it over with.

Life is gonna get really uncomfortable as I age, and my hate of exercise is gonna be my downfall.

Start listening to this:

do something you enjoy and when you stop enjoying it do something else.

i bought a bike and rode it for a couple of months then i stopped because traffic is bad where i live
switched to swimming but the swimming pool is too crowded unless i come early in the morning
started lifting weights but i made no progress in months
started focusing on cardio now my knee is bad and i cant run anymore
in my gym there are heavy bags in a separate room that no one goes to so i bought boxing gloves and i like it so far

>And because of my time as an alcoholic in the past, plus my extremely sedentary life and bad diet consisting of mostly sugary crap, I already have many health problems at 26. My heart, my pancreas, my teeth, my gut etc...

There is a man who can help you. His name is Mark Rippetoe. If you study his teachings and commit yourself to regular strength training then your body will become stronger and your quality of life will improve. However you must really commit yourself to some hard work; it is rewarding though.

I find physical exertion extremely difficult, ever since i was a child. The only thing i can bring myself to do is walk. Even that was hard but i managed to grind it until i'm able to walk for at least an hour. But i have to do it often because if i stop than i have to start over again. Luckily, there's a lot of areas near where i live where i can usually walk alone without meeting anyone, which helps.

Do some squats atg along with deadlift.

You'll feel alpha.

Start with walking/running.

I need to lose 100lbs, I gained 100lbs from 8 years of food cope

Just do 3x5 strength training

It has also happened to me to exercise and start thinking, what the hell am I doing this for?

You can start doing crunches, but sooner or later you are going to think about the objective of getting all the time to do repetitive tasks with no objective.

In addition, from my mentality, chasing muscles is a useless exercise because I will never reach the level of a gym obsessed person who works 2 hours a day, has a strict diet and basically eats shakes which is what women are looking for.

As he understands that what you want is to improve your health, what I recommend is to explore your area, go out, cross the rivers, investigate the forests.

It is a type of exercise that can be entertained while you learn about the surrounding nature that is close to you.

I have come to sleep in mountains alone and get to connect with yourself and meditate about my life.

so what? why do u want to be healthy if ur going to live a miserable life anyway i would prefer to die quickly that to live as an incel till 80

Even exercising like a maniac and eating high protein food and all the legal supplements you won´t get the body like you can see on magazines and TV how man should look like. You have to dedicate your life to it and start risking your health using steroids, hormones, genetic doping and after risking kidney failure, health and years wasted you can go to dehydrate yourself so you can show your 6 packs.

Look at these guys: heavy weight and "natural" - natural only before testing, also using pricey staff not to be caught cheating
And now how tinny and small they look also because of low body fat but compared to average gym steroid chad they are ridiculously small.

You need to have a good genetics beforehand, tall V shape, no short muscles, good mobility and your body has to well tolerate steroids and other substances.

Look at this chad compilation video at your own risk a notice how big they are and compare to this photo of "natural heavyweight competition:

Attachments

• dbfdfebdcebb769e15a2fbd81d4ede49.png
    dbfdfebdcebb769e15a2fbd81d4ede49.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 23
Seriously? How? Just get one.

Just get one brah. If it would be that easy for me, would not you think that I already would have it?

I got mine at 16

Living in USA, right? Where you pay like 20 bucks for a driver licence. Here in Germany you have to pay at least 2000 Euro. Also, it is much harder here and for me it has become a legit burden since on top of that I am somewhat incompetent.

Yeah. I don't get it how people can do it before or after work lol. When i come home from my shit wageslave job i have no energy and motivation left to do anything...

Does this shit work?

I cannot say for sure but I keep listening to this. I listen to this for almost an hour. I also hiit the gym. My grip feels better to be honest but it also comes from my work out.

Until you see 6' Stacy and her 6'5 Chad boyfriend lifting three times as much as you can, and for reps.
Nah.

At commercial gyms? Chads don't squat.
The ones that do, dont go ATG or use a lot of weight.
It's always gymcels who do squats/deadlifts :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Nah.

At commercial gyms? Chads don't squat.
The ones that do, dont go ATG or use a lot of weight.
It's always gymcels who do squats/deadlifts :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

The average white foid who regularly goes to a gym benches more than I can