Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really hate health profession students

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
The place I work is inside a university, though I do not work for the university (my company rents the space). Next to the building, there is a pharmacy, occupational therapy, optometry and dental school, and boy are those people douches. Our buildings share a cafeteria.
The guys are all Chads and Chadpreets (a lot of the latter) --- very few to zero normie tier guys, and virtually no incel type guys (Incel types are usually found in math and physics, from what I have noticed). The girls are all Stacies.
They're all arrogant jerks, and in the cafeteria, one of the guys even decided to stare me down from a distance for no fucking reason.
I never met a med or pre-med student that I liked. Aside from their arrogant demeanor, they cheat, and are amoral types that are willing to do anything - ANYTHING - to succeed

Everyone in college sucks.

That sucks, but that is for any profession now, chads and foids. Chad is climbing work hierarchy just by breathing and you need to stop it however you can.
They just want chad to do their job.
Only poisoned chad is good chad

Last edited: