Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really hate having to resort to cold approaching

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I hate having to resort to it, and I can imagine it might not at all be a pleasant experience for the foid. All memes aside I could probably overpower any woman on the street except for steroid freaks. I am actually a decent person in interpersonal relationships, believe it or not. It's not pleasant for me either, I have to not do anything that might scare her or make it awkward. And most of the time it's awkward as fuck.
When I first heard about dating sites like 10 years ago, my first impression was that there's finally a mechanism to cut all the awkward positioning in social circle and pea-cocking.
Little did I know my entire being will be reduced to two best photos I've got.

The only ones who benefit from cold approaching are the ones who need it the least. What a joke modern dating is.

I hate having to resort to it, and I can imagine it might not at all be a pleasant experience for the foid. All memes aside I could probably overpower any woman on the street except for steroid freaks. I am actually a decent person in interpersonal relationships, believe it or not. It's not pleasant for me either, I have to not do anything that might scare her or make it awkward. And most of the time it's awkward as fuck.
When I first heard about dating sites like 10 years ago, my first impression was that there's finally a mechanism to cut all the awkward positioning in social circle and pea-cocking.
Little did I know my entire being will be reduced to two best photos I've got.
Only do this if you enjoy getting rejected instantly and enjoy getting totally humiliated over and over again.