Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really hate college and grad school;

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Damn, how many hoops should I jump through just to live my own life collecting DVDs and shit?

I feel that. Just started working on an MS because there is no way I am going to be remotely competitive for a decent paying job any time soon with my stupid English BA. Why did I think that was a good idea? At least I can live with mommy and daddy for now.

College is a scam 90%?of the time. Most people will leave college be 80-100k in debt only to make 50k a year. I make 70k a year doing a trade and I never went to college

College is a scam 90%?of the time. Most people will leave college be 80-100k in debt only to make 50k a year. I make 70k a year doing a trade and I never went to college
Myth and mega cope. I left undergrad with no debt and make $70k doing absolutely nothing currently. Its chump change. Median income.

Myth and mega cope. I left undergrad with no debt and make $70k doing absolutely nothing currently. Its chump change. Median income.
Median income in the USA is 31k. Also I’m not in any debts like student loans

Based tradecel. What’s your job?

Median income in the USA is 31k. Also I’m not in any debts like student loans
For individuals. In a dual-income economy you would need to be making double that to be as well off as the average normie with a working wife

Hvac and installing boilers. It’s not bad plus the company I work for offers free health insurance
That’s pretty based tbh. Do you work union/non union? And what state are you in? (you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to post personal info I understand)

For individuals. In a dual-income economy you would need to be making double that to be as well off as the average normie with a working wife
Yeah but marriage is on the decline same with being in a commit relationship. Women are becoming content just having a pit bull and watching Netflix then maybe fucking a chad here and there.

That’s pretty based tbh. Do you work union/non union? And what state are you in? (you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to post personal info I understand)
Non union in the New England area

Non union in the New England area
Lucky. 70k is a lot for non union, sounds like a nice company. I want to go the trade route too right now I’m trying to get into an electrician apprenticeship program but it’s tough to get in and they don’t take many applicants. I’m gonna keep trying though.

Last edited:
Lucky. 70k is a lot for non union, even in that area. Sounds like a nice company. I want to go the trade route too right now I’m trying to get into an electrician apprenticeship program but it’s tough to get in and they don’t take many applicants. I’m gonna keep trying though.
Trades are the best thing to get into. There’s going to be a huge demand for tradesmen soon. The average age of a plumber for example is 58 years old. So they’ll pay someone top dollar if they’re skilled.

Trades are the best thing to get into. There’s going to be a huge demand for tradesmen soon. The average age of a plumber for example is 58 years old. So they’ll pay someone top dollar if they’re skilled.
Yeah I heard they can charge a lot. That’s why I want to start my own business:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Yeah I heard they can charge a lot. That’s why I want to start my own business:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I’m probably going to do the same thing but I’m waiting for the economy to crash first and then recover a little.

I make 55k a year 3 years after college. You brutally job mog me. I was 20k in debt after college however

I make 55k a year 3 years after college. You brutally job mog me. I was 20k in debt after college however
I don’t know how you guys got through college but you have my respect. School is beyond boring, you get mogged and then you see the Stacie’s that you’ll never be able to fuck :fuk:

I don’t know how you guys got through college but you have my respect. School is beyond boring, you get mogged and then you see the Stacie’s that you’ll never be able to fuck :fuk:
I may get Biden bux to pay the last 10k I owe. I do get decent paid time off and health/dental insurance. I have enough money to buy copes a lot of these trades mofos dont have decent health insurance or pto. Broken spine by 35 guaranteed

I may get Biden bux to pay the last 10k I owe. I do get decent paid time off and health/dental insurance. I have enough money to buy copes a lot of these trades mofos dont have decent health insurance or pto. Broken spine by 35 guaranteed
Trades offer good health insurance , I get 2 weeks paid vacation and 3 sick days paid. but trades do beat up your body over time. However sitting at a desk for hours isn’t good either.