Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really fucking hate Billie Eilish, part 2

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Part 1

I just need to vent again. My God, I can't go one day without hearing about her. I made three accounts on Instagram dedicated to hating her and they all got shut down by (((Instagram))) but not before at least a dozen fangirls came at me, throwing tantrums that I didn't worship their KUH-WEEN (much like soyboys do when you don't worship all their female overlords). The third account got deleted before I was even able to log into it. JFL at this clown world where foids are treated like absolute queens despite all the harm they've done.

I want to smash her whore face in with an anvil.

Last edited:
She looks like the typical whore. Apparently, she's a real bitch to people as well.

i dont know her,
but given her face i think she would be incel if male.

her fanbase is really cringy

You literally made an account dedicated to her, no shit you’re gonna see her face and hear about her all the time.

I don’t think I’ve ever listened to one of her songs, nor do I plan to

Thankfully nobody knows her here. Pop icons have long lost their importance to me. I just don't care for them.

Whos Billie Eilish seriously? She sounds like privileged foid and from your previous post, her audience consists of middle schoolers and 9th graders.

i dont know her

What the hell is she famous for? Is she an actress or what?

I made three accounts on Instagram dedicated to hating her

erm

Only faggots and whores would listen to that shit.

snobby little cunt needs to die.

I want to smash her whore face in with an anvil.

She doesnt write her songs. She does nothing. I hate her too as much as u do. Maybe a bit less but she is really ugly and young foids look up to that cunt.
snobby little cunt needs to die.
Only faggots and whores would listen to that shit.
She doesnt so anything. Her parents are famous actors and her bro is music producer.
her fanbase is really cringy

Would like to join smashing of that cunt ¦>
All singers of that retarded modern pop

She doesnt so anything. Her parents are famous actors and her bro is music producer.
No wonder, cunt garbage music like that would never be discovered naturally.

jfl apparently her brother writes and produces her songs. its all him, shes just the voice/image

I want to smash her

with a mallet

You literally made an account dedicated to her, no shit you’re gonna see her face and hear about her all the time.

I don’t think I’ve ever listened to one of her songs, nor do I plan to
This I’ve heard of her but I’m not going to look into her cause it’s another media bitch I could not give a shit about

She has rich parents, that's the only reason why she ever became famous. Fucking crazy what you can do if you have money.