Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really fucking despise normal fags.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I really fucking despise normal fags.

Now, I don’t give a toss about up votes but it’s the REASON I got downvoted that is the problem and when I mentioned in a reddit post that non-autistic people do bad stuff too when normal fags were acting like it’s only autistic people that do, I got downvoted. Fuck normal fags, plenty of non-autistic people do bad stuff too.

Last edited:
Downvoting system exist solely to weed out the unpopular opinions so reddit can have a hive-mind.

ngl you got downvoted cuz the issue is about autistic kids not NT ones. it's the same when people are like "women can do that too" or "black people act like that too".

ngl you got downvoted cuz the issue is about autistic kids not NT ones. it's the same when people are like "women can do that too" or "black people act like that too".
Depending on the way you’re using the term, I’m not sure if I would be considered NT or not but my autism is high functioning and if they only mean severely autistic people, why can’t they just say ‘severe autism’?

Depending on the way you’re using the term, I’m not sure if I would be considered NT or not but my autism is high functioning and if they only mean severely autistic people, why can’t they just say ‘severe autism’?
ngl i've seen normalfags claim saying 'low functioning' and 'high functioning' autism is ableist or some shit :feelskek:. like my aunt has low functioning autism and it's a necessary term to differentiate her from someone like my friend who has high functioning autism, since there's a major difference in how they have to live and be treated.

Like the topic title says, I really fucking despise normal fags.

Now, I don’t give a toss about up votes but it’s the REASON I got downvoted that is the problem and when I mentioned in a reddit post that non-autistic people do bad stuff too when normal fags were acting like it’s only autistic people that do, I got downvoted. Fuck normal fags, plenty of non-autistic people do bad stuff too.
They are vile and evil npcs

Normalfags think they won a victory to get where they are, the truth is they were allowed to avoid competition.

ngl i've seen normalfags claim saying 'low functioning' and 'high functioning' autism is ableist or some shit :feelskek:. like my aunt has low functioning autism and it's a necessary term to differentiate her from someone like my friend who has high functioning autism, since there's a major difference in how they have to live and be treated.
entire ableist bs needs be shut down. fuckers already did LGBT movement and now trying to do more and more bullshit. it will never end.

What I hate about normal fags is that they're all followers of each other. They all wear the same brands like supreme. They all watch the same crap on TV like some mma or boxing match. They spend hours everyday watching TV shows or Netflix. They look and sound the same and are robotic: they have no creative thoughts or opinions of their own. Lack of intelligence also

What I hate about normal fags is that they're all followers of each other. They all wear the same brands like supreme. They all watch the same crap on TV like some mma or boxing match. They spend hours everyday watching TV shows or Netflix. They look and sound the same and are robotic: they have no creative thoughts or opinions of their own. Lack of intelligence also
they have no souls. alot of em literally don't have inner monologue