Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I really find hard dating someone who is not white

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/1d4s11z/i_really_find_hard_dating_someone_who_is_not_white/

I noticed that I really get along with white guys even though I’m Asian. I really tried to get along with other people (black guys, Indians guys, Chinese guys etc..) but I just can’t get close to them at all. I didn’t get intimate with them, neither had a kiss but they just don’t make me want to move forward with them. But when I go out with a random white dude, I feel happy and understood.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal

even though I’m Asian
Oh My God Reaction GIF

Ricecels brought this upon themselves with their post ww2 bootlicker culture. I only feel bad for the young asian Men who didn't choose to be born into their cucked diaspora

If not white, date blacks. They mog the hell out of Indians and Asians.Bitch is stupid AF.

The racepill strikes again.

LUV ME LONG TIME, LONG TIME, SUCKI SUCKI FUCKI FUCKI HONG KONG, WONTON

Noodlewhores are more racist than the entirety of the KKK combined

White dude, Asian girl
What the fuck is new :feelsseriously:

The sky is blue
The grass is green
And gooks are still whitruu cockruu onry

> OOOOHH WHITU COCKRU SO HAASOME SO BOOTIFURRU PING PONG LING LONG

Can we euthanize noodlewhores already (in Half-Life 2)?

Anyone on this forum who’s white is a fakecel especially if they’re NT lol

most strong and unique noodlefoid

Shish...must be tough being around non-whites. Be careful and slay gal:foidSoy:

Ricecels brought this upon themselves with their post ww2 bootlicker culture. I only feel bad for the young asian Men who didn't choose to be born into their cucked diaspora
all rice boomers are dead and doomed ricecels with their incessant white worship and desire to assimilate into whites. You see how whites talk about east asians, model minorities, they have peace in their country for the most part despite waging war only 80 years ago.

In the end ricecel boomers gave up their women and masculinity to be assimilated by whites and now ricecels have to standby and what the white runnoff that doesnt get white stacy take their noodlewhores. Brootal

all rice boomers are dead and doomed ricecels with their incessant white worship and desire to assimilate into whites. You see how whites talk about east asians, model minorities, they have peace in their country for the most part despite waging war only 80 years ago.

In the end ricecel boomers gave up their women and masculinity to be assimilated by whites and now ricecels have to standby and what the white runnoff that doesnt get white stacy take their noodlewhores. Brootal
We are the model minority because we give away our women and don't take any in return :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

We are the model minority because we give away our women and don't take any in return :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Exactly, you dont disrupt soyciety in anyway and are model workers for chads in the tech industry and you let your women who have been program for white coku onry fuck white men for free. Of course white people love you bro, it literally never began

Exactly, you dont disrupt soyciety in anyway and are model workers for chads in the tech industry and you let your women who have been program for white coku onry fuck white men for free. Of course white people love you bro, it literally never began
They still hate us for some reason, ching chong go back to China :soy:

They also brought this upon themselves when those yellow chimpanzees massacred (multiple times) the caucasion iranians in China instead of racemixing with them. Serves them right tbh. I laugh at their self made misery

They still hate us for some reason, ching chong go back to China :soy:
Because they is realistically no consequence on a societal or personal level, call a black a nigger to his face and he will most likely hit you but call chinese or asian a racist slur and nothing happens. Never began for rice

> OOOOHH WHITU COCKRU SO HAASOME SO BOOTIFURRU PING PONG LING LONG

Can we euthanize noodlewhores already (in Half-Life 2)?
And you think I'm exaggerating when I say noodle whores worship caucasion cock

Exactly JFL thus is why I laugh my ass off when chinksects like @Despicablecel blather about asians being "good boys" as if it's some accomplishment. Whites hate niggers and Arabs because they are sexual competition, unlike asians, who not only are of no threat in stealing white women, their women are eager to jump on white cock more tha any other, whereas arab women stick with arab men

True, my mistake, my fellow white :bigbrain:
Im black, but whites males have the highest out grouping dating of any ethnic group so whites are geocoding themselves. White foids date outside there race less than white males

Im black, but whites males have the highest out grouping dating of any ethnic group so whites are geocoding themselves. White foids date outside there race less than white males
Yeah, I've said that before. Alot of white nationalists end up marrying Asian or hispanic women. It's funny because, again, like I have said before, most of these white nationalists would be virgins without ethnic pussy

Yeah, I've said that before. Alot of white nationalists end up marrying Asian or hispanic women. It's funny because, again, like I have said before, most of these white nationalists would be virgins without ethnic pussy
Yup, oh the Irony, destroyed by their own hand

dumb noodlewhores in the u.s. are a complete abomination, just bwc bbc dumpsters

Asian women have no shame in being race traitors

They also brought this upon themselves when those yellow chimpanzees massacred (multiple times) the caucasion iranians in China instead of racemixing with them. Serves them right tbh. I laugh at their self made misery
Chinks see Xinjiang (as the new frontier) into central Asia yet despite China rapidly industrialising they're like how they were during the opium wars (a bunch of cucks).

She doesn’t wanna say it out loud but she’s escaping the cult no matter what, her actions are oppisite to what she says, which is attempting to reconnect with the cult.
Cult?

Chinks see Xinjiang (as the new frontier) into central Asia yet despite China rapidly industrialising they're like how they were during the opium wars (a bunch of cucks).
Bro I have no idea what you're trying to say. There are so many gramatical errors in your post

Bro I have no idea what you're trying to say. There are so many gramatical errors in your post
Take away the brackets, I place them in so autocorrect doesn't edit my speech.

There's not enough white for my blanconess