Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I really feel like shit when I wake up everyday

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Everyday going to some wagecuck job where everyone hates me and wants to see me gone.

I wish everytime I could have died peacefully in my sleep and everything would be resolved.

Instead I wake up to this

better than the iphone alarm tbh

Over for wagecuckingcels

I don't need alarm generally to wake up early.

Everyday going to some wagecuck job where everyone hates me and wants to see me gone.

I wish everytime I could have died peacefully in my sleep and everything would be resolved.

Same.Fucking.Thing.With.Me.Every.Day

I have gerd so I wake up every morning with a stomach ache and no appetite. This happens every day.

Iphone alarm>Lagdroid alarms

I don't even wagecuck and I feel like shit everyday when I wake up

same bro. it's over

I hate getting up to work and I much prefer my days off but if I go too long without working I start to feel pathetic and lose my mind.

Atleast you have money
no. It's called "wageslave" for a reason. You're slaving away for barely enough money to eat and not die. You can't afford anything else.

Every time I wake up to my trash alarm, I consider maybe suicide being a better option to another pointless day of slavery.