Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really feel like shit, its incredible

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
I feel really like shit, I think that I have everything I Need (food, a home) except love from women
I don't like even play videogames anymore, its very boring if you are alone
Its really sad that i Will have to work to eat in the future for people that don't care about me and for women that don't want to give me any affection and attention, i cant even die because It Would devastate my parents, i m so sad this Is so unfair

I feel really like shit, I think that I have everything I Need (food, a home) except love from women
I don't like even play videogames anymore, its very boring if you are alone
Its really sad that i Will have to work to eat in the future for people that don't care about me and for women that don't want to give me any affection and attention, i cant even die because It Would devastate my parents, i m so sad this Is so unfair
Foids ruined all enjoyment I had in life

Just because you have food or a house doesn't mean your life is great. There are rich people who have all the money they want to but anything they like, but they still feel lonely and depressed. Women and normies cannot comprehend this fact

I feel ya. I basically only stay alive because my fkn parents rly care about me. Im neurotic af and could not end my life knowing id ruin the rest of their lives.....
It feels so fkn cucked and unfair, that I have to stay on this earth to suffer because I simply cant make this decision for myself :feelsrope: