Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really enjoy reading the topics with attached articles/research

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
To all of you intelligent incels I applaud you. I'm not smart but I like to pretend to be from time to time. I enjoy reading the rants and the various discussion topics like video games and music but the topics I enjoy the most are the ones from "Inceldom Discussion" where some fellow member has created a lengthy response to some research studies or media articles.

I enjoy reading these because it adds fuel to our plight and also increases our knowledge that we can use at a later date to help justify our position. Generally speaking, it is also good for the discussion on our board since you get so many different viewpoints on said articles. For instance, how else would I have known that women retain Chad semen that transfers over to their babies their whole lives? When my cousin tries to tell me one more time that female virginity doesn't matter I can kick her in the pussy with this nugget of knowledge. Did you know that being more attractive gets you better job opportunities and employment benefits? So when my SJW coworker says that all you need is to work hard and you will be rewarded I can kick them in the head with factual evidence of the contrary.

Anybody else just really love absorbing new Incel information that gets posted on here? The real facts of the matter?