Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I really don't understand why people hate incels

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
They call us losers, whiny little brats, scumbags, assholes, crybabies, and a long etc. Guess what. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT! Yes, we are losers, we will never get what we want, we will never be loved and appreciated, so what do people get by bullying us? Why can't they let us whine and cry in peace? Don't they realize we've already given up? To all the lurkers here, If you see a piece of shit on the street, would you make fun of it? What would you get from that? The same way, if you know someone is a loser, what do you get by making fun of him? And what does it say about you as a person? All we do is cope here. We're not hurting anyone.

They want to feel better about themselves

I don’t like this “we are victims of bullying” type of stuff regarding online incel critics tbh. kind of cringe

IncelTears are not at all comparable to irl bullies and sociopaths, they’re just weird people that no one cares about who soy out over the internet. I could not care any less about what they say or do, especially since I’ve had numerous experiences with shitty sadistic people who actually did have some power over me irl

I think the terrorist attacks defo helped.
I don’t like this “woe is me, we are victims of bullying” type of stuff regarding online incel critics tbh. kind of cringe

IncelTears are not at all comparable to irl bullies and sociopaths, they’re just weird people that no one cares about who soy out over the internet
Also very true

They are incels in denial who think that if they bash people who don't get women, they might get laid. Simple as that.
also cucktears put me in the screenshot

found the incel :soy:
the world's smallest violin plays for you :soy:
oh sweet summer child :soy:
who hurt you? :soy:

:feelsrope:

It is normal nature for animals to pick on the weak hence why I am a misanthrope.

We are the lowest on the pecking order. The state has enslaved us, so that if we physically fight back, we'll be killed by the cops, or put in prison.

Incels are hated because they keep it real and normies and bluepilled uggos don't want to hear it because they're insecure about becoming one of us one day. Foids hate incels because they aren't good-looking. It's the Halo Effect.

Last edited:
Foids are genetically wired to hate low value men, and bluepilled cucks just go along with whatever their qweens want.

They call us losers, whiny little brats, scumbags, assholes, crybabies, and a long etc. Guess what. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT! Yes, we are losers, we will never get what we want, we will never be loved and appreciated, so what do people get by bullying us? Why can't they let us whine and cry in peace? Don't they realize we've already given up? To all the lurkers here, If you see a piece of shit on the street, would you make fun of it? What would you get from that? The same way, if you know someone is a loser, what do you get by making fun of him? And what does it say about you as a person? All we do is cope here. We're not hurting anyone.

The short answer: identity politics

They genuinely HATE the idea of you. THEY WANT TO STICK A HATEFUL KNIFE IN YOUR EYE AND WATCH YOU TWITCH AND BLEED TO DEATH. They hate you so much they would waste most of their life just to ensure that you suffer. There is no nuance. There is no forgiveness. There are no individuals. If you associate with a group you ARE the worst aspects of that group.

ALL REPUBLICANS = EVIL
ALL WHITE MEN = EVIL
ALL CISGENDER STRAIGHT MEN = EVIL

This place is like the KKK. If you put on the hood, to normal people, you're pretty much a racist scumbag. That seems simple enough. To a soy, we don the incel hood, and that makes us pretty much racist, sexist, pedo scumbags.

What anti-incel soys fail to reckon is that identity politics is not a good model for who we are. It's just a shit model for how to view reality. We are much more complex than the fucking KKK. But I suppose identity politics is what the world deserves for lowering educational standards day by day.

If you even come on this site for non-watchdogging purposes, hateful or not, you are an INCEL.

Last edited:
Majority of humans enjoy bullying others, it feels good for them and they get off on insulting and dominating inferior beings. These normies feel like such losers that they finally see someone who's more of a loser than they are and get their rocks off. Cruel, but it's all good since they rescue stray puppies and kitties that were abused and they make sure to post tweets against crime and human right's violations so they're really good people that have wonderful karma and we should look up to them

Cry in peace, IT is inoffensive despite appearances.

I don’t like this “we are victims of bullying” type of stuff regarding online incel critics tbh. kind of cringe

IncelTears are not at all comparable to irl bullies and sociopaths, they’re just weird people that no one cares about who soy out over the internet. I could not care any less about what they say or do, especially since I’ve had numerous experiences with shitty sadistic people who actually did have some power over me irl
Imagine roping because of IT

Because false propaganda and low iq normies

Ugly non NT male = people have a derangement syndrome about you.

some guy kills ppl
media: incel bad
normalfags: incel bad

hope this answers your question