Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i really do bieleve we need to return to monke

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
1950s bullshit is hard cope we need to return to monke all laws are againts us incels and do not serve our best intrest soyciety wants us to jestermaxx (moneymaxx) everything is designed to hurt us as incel

we need too bring back zoo courts and put chad and stacy up for trial for all the bullshit that they put us through :feelshmm:

1950s bullshit is hard cope we need to return to monke all laws are againts us incels and do not serve our best intrest soyciety wants us to jestermaxx (moneymaxx) everything is designed to hurt us as incel

we need too bring back zoo courts and put chad and stacy up for trial for all the bullshit that they put us through :feelshmm:
But monke polygynous = more incels

i really do bieleve we need to return to monke
Well, I'm applying Minoxodil to resist the Norwood Reaper, and a common side effect is hirsutism, so technically I'm already on my way there.

monkey is waaay too advanced. pls return us to pond slime. Asexual reproduction was the only fair way.

Would be more than a very, very sweet revenge on all of them for what has happened to so many of us. :feelsdevil: What a dream that would be, they would be put through what they deserve for putting us through what we didn't deserve.