Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I really dislike most gay people...

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
Every time I see someone acting like a spazztick retard on social media about liberal politics or communism,once I check their profile,9 times out of 10 they're gay.
I don't even hate gays that aren't autistic but it seems like most of them are genuenly fucking retarded.
They look down on others in arguments and act like obnoxious negresses.
They're hypocritical about pushing their need so suck cock in your face in every fucking media you consume.
Every game I like has some character that is gay and NEEEDS to state it every conversation he has with any other character.
It's fucking annoying and they always act tough and edgy online because they know they'll never meet me irl.
they say they'd knock me out irl,missing the fact that I could probably 1v5 these anorexic thinks or obese dragqueens.

not all gays are obnoxious people.
but most obnoxious people seem to be gay

I hate faggots

Gay Men are just Incels in Denial who chose to go the easy way and go full degenerate instead of accepting the truth .

A lot are yeah...
a small percentage are Chads ngl
but i dont know why they are doing it
maybe because they have been raised by single mothers

Niggas will be suckin meat but won't take the heat

I hate all fags especially james charles

I hate dykes more than I hate faggots. They are all fucking misandrist who are angry that they can't find a Chad

Gay Men are just Incels in Denial who chose to go the easy way and go full degenerate instead of accepting the truth .
Held this hypothesis for awhile as well.

At least for many of them. Would explain the recent uptick in homosexuality.

I've never harbored any negative feelings towards gay people or trannies, they're by no means an enemy to this whole affair unless they affirm the values of feminism and promote them openly.

If they decide to go about their business and not openly try to attack me, then I'll respect their decision. Our main enemy has always been straight females pewpew.

That’s fine