Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I really cant wrap my head around how stupid women are

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Everytime i enter r/twoxchromosome i embrace myself to read some of the most idiotic, most irrational, illogical takes known to makind.

And behold:

70 upvotes. It is laughcryable how they dont even realize how idiotic they are.

How did you contradict yourself in the same comment and posted it confidently and got 70 upvotes?

My ex BOYFRIEND was much larger than me. I HATE the power difference.

Then why dont you date a short skinny guy? (Not like he cant fuck you up either if he wanted to but still he would be safer for you and likely weaker than an immature ogre)

Why were you attracted to that "gentle giant" in the first place?

Obviously, someone whos not a tall manchild, whos not gona hurt you from a hug because hes a dumb swamp ogre wont make your pussy wet.

"I hate that some men want a tiny woman so that they can dominate them"

YOU DUMB WHORE. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE HIM YOUR BOYFRIEND WHILE YOU ARE TINY YOURSELF.

YOU ARE THE ONE REJECTING ALL THE MEN CLOSE TO YOUR HEIGHT OR SHORTER THAN YOU.

YOU "HATE THIS CONCEPT SO BADLY" YET YOUR OVARIES CANT STOP ORGASMING OVER THE IDEA OF SOME TALL OGRE CRUSHING YOU TO DEATH.

AM I RETARDED?!?!?

foids be foiding

They hate the idea of it, but it doesn't stop them from doing it. Just typical whore behavior :feelsjuice:

Everytime i enter r/twoxchromosome i embrace myself to read some of the most idiotic, most irrational, illogical takes known to makind.

And behold:

View attachment 1271927

How did you contradict yourself in the same comment and posted it confidently and got 70 upvotes?

Then why dont you date a short skinny guy? (Not like he cant fuck you up either if he wanted to but still he would be safer for you and likely weaker than an immature ogre)

Obviously, someone whos not a tall manchild, whos not gona hurt you from a hug because hes a dumb swamp ogre wont make your pussy wet.

YOU DUMB WHORE. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE HIM YOUR BOYFRIEND WHILE YOU ARE TINY YOURSELF.

YOU "HATE THIS CONCEPT SO BADLY" YET YOUR OVARIES CANT STOP ORGASMING OVER THE IDEA OF SOME TALL OGRE CRUSHING YOU TO DEATH.

AM I RETARDED?!?!?
Their brains are fucked from all the meds. Well their brains were already fucked to begin with but meds made them worse. That and feminism.

And behold:

View attachment 1271927

AM I RETARDED?!?!?
You're making one important mistake: You're taking dumb foids serious.
It doesn't matter what they say.
They're obviously too dumb to have an own opinion and repeat some bs they've heard in their feminist brainwash institutions. Then they mix it with their nature (being attracted to tall ogres). The result are extremely stupid posts in social media.
Foids are extremely easily influenced and don't check the "information" they receive.
A foid wrote about making a serious attempt to find her betabuxxer physically attractive and to love him accordingly. She really tried. As if you could influence physical attraction through willpower. They're that dumb.
They're lying to themselves and then they get frustrated when reality hits them hard. But then it's (once again) the ugly man's fault.

Last edited:
They dont know what they want either

How to be a woman 101 = deny any semblance of responsibility and conscience

giggletears3000

"My friend got hugged by a guy at work once. She came across the street and complained to me about chest pain and difficulty breathing. I closed up and took her to the ER"

You can´t dodge the Rodger Baby. ahahahahahahahahhahahhhha