Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really can’t stand the majority of the female gender.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
The thing that pisses me off is how foids will be so open about sex which isn’t something you should be talking about publicly anyway but the moment a dude makes a move, the foid will say he’s creepy and shit and call him out.

Well, don’t be a fucking whore if you don’t like men making moves on you. Do you see me bragging about the McDonalds I had today in front of a starved African? No.

All sex havers that brag need to be arrested for reverse rape.

Last edited:
foids are hypocritic

nagging

annoying pieces of shit

foids are hypocritic

nagging

annoying pieces of shit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ms7y64/i_love_sex_its_awesome_and_pleasurable_but_its/gur1qgq/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Working hard just to ride cock. God, I despise the majority of the female gender. Many women are objects but don’t like to be treated like one by a non-Chad or autistic male.

This is the same foid that goes on about getting hit on yet is one of them bragging degenerates. I really hope she gets raped for being a whore and has to live with remembering that for the rest of her life like I have to be reminded of what I can’t go near in THAT way for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ms7y64/i_love_sex_its_awesome_and_pleasurable_but_its/gur1qgq/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Working hard just to ride cock. God, I despise the majority of the female gender. Many women are objects but don’t like to be treated like one by a non-Chad or autistic male.

This is the same foid that goes on about getting hit on yet is one of them bragging degenerates. I really hope she gets raped for being a whore.

jfl they call themselfs princesses or goddesses

and believe they are those because man worship them or make it apparent that they worship them

and jfl at " working hard , for sex , woman dont have to do jack shit to get it

jfl they call themselfs princesses or goddesses

and believe they are those because man worship them or make it apparent that they worship them

and jfl at " working hard , for sex , woman dont have to do jack shit to get it
Maybe for Chad but still, fuck that whore.

This is the same foid that goes on about getting hit on yet is one of them bragging degenerates. I really hope she gets raped for being a whore and has to live with remembering that for the rest of her life like I have to be reminded of what I can’t go near in THAT way for the rest of my life.

I really despise their small-mindedness. Like she can look down on some genius scientist just because he is introverted loner while she sleeps with 80IQ thug and think she is superior because she has sex. Absolutely disgusting.

I really despise their small-mindedness. Like she can look down on some genius scientist just because he is introverted loner while she sleeps with 80IQ thug and think she is superior because she has sex. Absolutely disgusting.
Look, from the perspective of nature, she is the winner if she shits out a kid after that sex. Nature doesn't give an iota of fuck if you are intelligent, it cares if you can survive and pass on your genes to next generation.

Now, do you really think foids use critical thinking, think like a human being, find and try to eclipse their limits? Or do they hang around to find a Chad and get his genes in her wound so she can shit out another cog in the machine?

Look, from the perspective of nature, she is the winner if she shits out a kid after that sex. Nature doesn't give an iota of fuck if you are intelligent, it cares if you can survive and pass on your genes to next generation.

Now, do you really think foids use critical thinking, think like a human being, find and try to eclipse their limits? Or do they hang around to find a Chad and get his genes in her wound so she can shit out another cog in the machine?
Why treat them like a human beings then? They remind biological machines.

Why treat them like a human beings then? They remind biological machines.
Because for now we are forced to do so by laws and society. You wouldn't want to be discharged from your job / school / whatever and put on a blacklist, right? Besides, almost everybody is a biological machine, it takes time and mental power to turn into a human being.

I hate females, their lives revolve around sex and all they do is talk about sex but god forbid when non good looking guys want to experience that